I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought that was bonkers… it just came across as her being out of control and throwing anything at the situation like a toddler having a tantrum. He apologised for doing very little wrong imo. Even the turning her back on him when he was speaking to her… just rude. I wonder if she went to bed last night and thought “ooof here’s my chance for everyone to feel sad for me”.
I think she thought that people would pity her for losing her parents so young, but she has gone about the situation in such a ridiculous way that it has had the opposite effect. Its possible in her own strange mind that she thinks the viewers see her as a little orphan and that Fred is the villain but there is no logic behind he just used a turn of phrase which had nothing to do with her dead father.

Reactions: 12
Nothing new to add but Fred (for whom English is a second language) used a turn of phrase. He profusely apologised when he realised he’d caused offence.

Nella’s over reaction was utterly pathetic. Absolute child.

On a side note - the word triggered genuinely triggers me. I’m old and I despair for this molly coddled snowflake society. duck knows how these babies will cope when life really comes for them.
I’m with you! They seem to be ‘triggered’ by absolutely everything these days and I have no time for influencers or whatever she is! She’s an attention seeking muppet, whose game plan was to holler and shriek as loudly and possible and then create a big drama over nothing to get air time!

Reactions: 19
Ooh first person evicted isn't white you know the racist chants will start again. It isn't her colour its because she's a bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she is so easily ‘triggered’ by her parents death then she probably isn’t ready to be on a show like I’m a Celeb - cos let’s face it, people are going to talk about their families as that’s what they will miss most!
at the end of the day, she is an influencer and we all know you can’t disagree with an influencer or they will 100% accuse you of bullying
True! Also when it comes to letter from home will no one be allowed a letter from their parents in case it upsets her?!

I lost my mum 5 years ago and I’ll be honest when I see young women my age with their mums shopping together especially this time of year it really gets me. I don’t storm and rage at them cos I’m upset. How can she think her actions are justified?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ooh fromage and nella exempt from today. (just catching up)
---
omg piss off JLS she's really bringing it today playing the kids card and mentioning Britney
---
Does anyone know the amounts they've been paid? I'd love to know JLS and Fromage
Compared to Marv and Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ooh fromage and nella exempt from today. (just catching up)
---
omg piss off JLS she's really bringing it today playing the kids card and mentioning Britney
---
Does anyone know the amounts they've been paid? I'd love to know JLS and Fromage
Compared to Marv and Sam
Nigel 1.5 mil I believe - highest ever

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How toxic these "influencers" are...How on earth did she get "discovered"?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't read the DM bar of shame as they are giving away the story of last nights task without a spoiler warning.
---
How toxic these "influencers" are...How on earth did she get "discovered"?
I watched Lorraine today and they showed some of her YT's, how on earth she has made a success of it I will never know, they were dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't read the DM bar of shame as they are giving away the story of last nights task without a spoiler warning.
---

I watched Lorraine today and they showed some of her YT's, how on earth she has made a success of it I will never know, they were dreadful.
Could say the same for instagrammers like hinch

Reactions: 13
Not Trish on insta trying to defend nella 😭😭 because she lost a parent and how painful that grief is. Apparently someone in BB asked her if she was close with her dad a few days after hearing her story about her dad passing. I wonder if that was Chanelle or Olivia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Trish on insta trying to defend nella 😭😭 because she lost a parent and how painful that grief is. Apparently someone in BB asked her if she was close with her dad a few days after hearing her story about her dad passing. I wonder if that was Chanelle or Olivia 😂
You are jesting, right? Oh, it's becoming pantomime with her putting her beak in!

Right, off to do Mum stuff and see my amazing 91 year old Gramps and his new car. 🙈 Catch you later beloved thread mates!

Waiting for the next drama where she faints or becomes ill after her refusal to eat the food of Fred’s cooked it 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are jesting, right? Oh, it's becoming pantomime with her putting her beak in!

Right, off to do Mum stuff and see my amazing 91 year old Gramps and his new car. 🙈 Catch you later beloved thread mates!
Of course!!!! Who is she to make any comment about someone’s behaviour 😂😂

Reactions: 1
so JLS looks like she is smashing the scary heights trial, she is a tough Texan cookie! There is a teaser on IG!

JLS has a 14 year old and a younger child. Am not surprised at her instability and emotion. I feel she wasn’t so aware of the IAC format and she doesn’t seem to know many of the celebs. Seems like she is a doting mum so missing her kids is kinda endearing. I reckon she may open up a bit more over time, if she sticks around.

Nella is free to dramatically storm out. Won’t miss her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.