Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corfu-blue

Ohhh did you go to school with Grace? What was she like?
Yes, she was very witty and had an amazing sarcastic sense of humour. More mature and older in her ways than the rest of us, walked round the school in her goth gear like she was floating along the corridors.
Intelligent and she made you feel like her opinion really mattered to you! But not in an arrogant way.
She could tell a mundane story in a way that would have you holding your sides. Naturally very funny ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Yes it is quite fascinating. He literally does not give one shit about anything anyone says.
It’s quite a good position to take if you can. I am becoming more of a “don’t give a shit person” as I get older - I used to overthink everything.
The only thing that worries me these days, is if I unintentionally upset someone that I care about. I don’t think it happens often - I would like to think it’s a rare occurrence, so I don’t dwell on it too much.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
I wonder if they already know that JLS is going to go because at the beginning of the show they even joked themselves that at this point celebrities are asking how long do I need to be in it before I get paid...
She's just come off their version of Strictly where the producers made an unbelievable exception of letting her fly home between shows and flying her partner out midweek for practises, before they both returned for live shows.

There was a blind item on CDAN that she was rejected from the masked singer for making similar demands.

I wonder if in the hut she was told she would only get X amount and then she came out and said 'im gonna stay'. Explains A+D's comment.

• Wow

oragisax

I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow. We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
Our problems are due to our government not funding things properly, not immigrants, they're just a scapegoat so the rich can continue to get rich whilst the res of us gets fucked over

• Heart
  • Wow

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I really am not a fan of Grace Dent, considering she's normally very gobby and opinionated, she's laying low in here.

9Pine

VIP Member
I’m behind as only just started watching tonight’s episode but I’m shocked at Nella’s outburst. Does anyone think she’s more clever than we think and it’s all a plan to be first out, get her appearance fee and enjoy a luxurious free holiday in Australia?

Surely she wasn‘t that offended by Fred’s innocuous comment. What a thick t**t.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
The other thing that annoys me about Nella and JL is that you never see them do anything to help around the camp. Happy enough to call out anyone you feel is treating you like a "little girl" but then also happy for the others esp the guys to do all the work....

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
I find it really irritating when people can’t use common sense, and I consider myself fairly left wing and “woke” (hate that word lmao). Nella booting off over a very innocent comment has nothing to do with race. Saying she was in the wrong isn’t racist ffs 😩

• Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
would not be surprised if Jamie Lynn walks today. Just read that they get their full fee pay after 72 hours

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I loved ITV being like "we have the receipts Nella" and showing the clip in its entirety.
Yeah the original “I could be your dad comment” was so innocuous that they never even showed it in the previous night’s highlights. It was only when Nella kicked off the following day the producers had to go traipsing through the footage they didn’t show originally to find what it was she was banging on about and put it in for full context

WendyW

Chatty Member
If she is so easily ‘triggered’ by her parents death then she probably isn’t ready to be on a show like I’m a Celeb - cos let’s face it, people are going to talk about their families as that’s what they will miss most!
at the end of the day, she is an influencer and we all know you can’t disagree with an influencer or they will 100% accuse you of bullying
Yes!!’ This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼The whole influencer concept is a bag of shit, have a difference of opinion - you’re a troll. What a terrible example to teach our children about how to behave. Get them cancelled.

• Heart
I think some people are getting confused and not reading the comments on here the right way as Nella has not been accused of using the race card. Its the people online who are defending her and playing the race card bringing race into it and trying to make excuses for her using her race. I’ve seen a lot of tiktoks and comments on there of people using the race card so those people are the ones bringing race into this when they shouldn’t be doing that. It’s already been said and acknowledged on here that Nella hasn’t used the race card, when she gets out of the jungle could she use it if this situation is still being spoke about ? Who knows she could but hopefully she doesn’t or maybe by then she’ll of realised she’s in the wrong and take accountability saying sorry to Fred but she should be mature enough to be genuinely sorry now!

Right now Nella is just being horrible to Fred and playing victim and I wish the people on TikTok or wherever would stop defending making excuses for her using race and for once would just say you know what Nella you are wrong you were horrible and you need to admit that and apologise. Then she will learn from that and heal so that she doesn’t speak to someone like that for no reason again cause if excuses keep getting made for her and people say she’s targeted cause of her race and that she’s grieving so she’s allowed speak to people horribly then Nella and other people will go through life thinking they can use excuses like that to get out of everything and never be called out and have to say sorry.
Great Post. She hasn't used the race card but her* 'stans' (I hate myself for using that term) will. And her anti-stans (is that a real thing?) will too. It is just the state of the woke Internet now. I'm 40 next year, I left home at 17 and travelled the world alone for nearly 15 years. I don't pander and I don't puss about. I hate being censored. I have no patience for this generation of babies who think we owe them anything.

• Heart