I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless you

Reactions: 6
I know that’s what kills me, people are just winding ITV up It’s like that case a few years ago where a teacher got in trouble for calling a toy or something Mohammed when the kids had to pick a name (no religious dig or anything, still would have happened if she’d got in trouble for calling it Jesus). A daytime TV show had a competition to name a sheep or similar and they had to pick their own name as 99% of the piss taking British public voted Mohammed

Reactions: 8
Ignoring any political views and opinions, I am not sure why Nigel is so popular. He is a good camp mate as he mucks in, but I would kind of forget he was there.

Reactions: 10
Who was your top three favorites and least three favorites?
Top 3: Sam, Tony, Marvin/Nick
Bottom 3: Nella, Josie, Danielle
---
Probably from all the uncleanliness in camp, she wasn't exactly a clean freak herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Top three
Sam
Tony
Nick

bottom three
Nella
Josie
Grace (I generally love her but she was miserable, for whatever reason!)

Reactions: 5
Ignoring any political views and opinions, I am not sure why Nigel is so popular. He is a good camp mate as he mucks in, but I would kind of forget he was there.
I think it's a testament to just how horrible a lot of the camp mates have been as people this year that someone who is just very basically well mannered and respectful to others is getting such support.

Reactions: 24
When they are asked by Ant &

Agree with everything you say , especially the bit about Tony , he seems to the type who along with his mates would totally ignore Sam in the pub because as annoying as Sam is he's nicey nice , there's not a chance they'd cross paths IRL & be mates .

Reactions: 9
Yes you're right, we don't know what was lost in editing. End of it Sam and Nige laughed it off.
Jose is pretty big and she didn't seem to loose anything there. Food was boring yes, but doesn't seem that limiting.
---
I don't even blame him for wanting maximum air time, because every single one of the contestants are in there with an agenda.
I think that works in his favour. Jose being bitchy about Nigel talking about screen time. But they all care about screen time, at least Nigel is being straight up!

Reactions: 11
It seems unfair that Nigel is getting stick for Sam taking a nap during his appointed job. Even if he misunderstood the literal interpretation of Nigel's words, Sam would have seen/smelled the rice burning and taken it off the heat of he'd been awake.

Reactions: 15
Yeah i think the general consensus is they're both to blame lol bad communication, but Nigel then lied.

I’m quite surprised how many people love Tony. I think he’s a mardy arse and stand offish with a short fuse.

Reactions: 18
I’m quite surprised how many people love Tony. I think he’s a mardy arse and stand offish with a short fuse.
Love how this is the first comment I see when I was about to comment for the first time in the threads saying how I think Tony should win

They did one year. I think in 2018 but I don't think they have done it since.
Sorry I’m very behind on the threads but they also did it in 2013 as it’s one of the only series I watched previously because Kian Egan was in it and I remember him seeing his wife Jodi in the jungle

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m very behind on the threads but they also did it in 2013 as it’s one of the only series I watched previously because Kian Egan was in it and I remember him seeing his wife Jodi in the jungle
I was a big Westlife fan too lol

Reactions: 1
JMO But I feel Tony is tolerating Sam because if he was horrible to him he would not be in the jungle and would be voted off. Sometimes I see anger in his eyes like he wants to knock him out but holds back...as I said JMO....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.