I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been smiling, laughing and hugging him all the way through tonight’s show. I think he likes him a lot but just finds him tiring at times, nothing wrong with that. He’s 10 years older so probably wants to look out for him
Very much like Sam's relationship with Pete. But Pete can get a break when wanted. In thr jungle.must be a bit suffocating.

Reactions: 8
Nigel’s face is so skinny.
I think he’s looking really well. He looks much better without the weird suits he wears and the weight loss makes him look less like someone’s drawn a face on a scrotum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tony looks like he’s had enough of Sam
I think Sam's overdoing the Tony adoration now. He seems a sweet person but he probably thinks it's a winning tactic. He & Josie know how to work the reality show script.

Reactions: 17
Pete & Tony are going to end up in a ‘you take him’
‘No YOU take him’ situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very much like Sam's relationship with Pete. But Pete can get a break when wanted. In thr jungle.must be a bit suffocating.
I understand that but everyone thinks Tony looks annoyed with him when most of the time he’s smiling and laughing as well. I don’t think Tony is as bothered as other people are on his behalf 🤣 We only see an hour of their day so I doubt Sam is that full on all the time, they’ll be showing the best bits they can.

I’m sure Tony would tell him to leave him be for a bit if he wanted peace lol, he’s 41 years old and has been forward with Sam a few times so I don’t think he’d let him wind him up for long.

They seem to get on just fine to me, Tony has a lot of patience though I do agree

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.