I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it has been spoken about but seeing that Jamie Lynn quit conveniently just in time to be back for the dancing with the stars final and be on that last night has irked me. I didn't believe the act she was doing in the jungle she knew she wasn't liked by being voted off the dance show and with Britneys book out and what was said she needed the attention on her and try and come across as the good guy. I can't explain it just the whole thing stinks.

Reactions: 16
Apologies if it has been spoken about but seeing that Jamie Lynn quit conveniently just in time to be back for the dancing with the stars final and be on that last night has irked me. I didn't believe the act she was doing in the jungle she knew she wasn't liked by being voted off the dance show and with Britneys book out and what was said she needed the attention on her and try and come across as the good guy. I can't explain it just the whole thing stinks.
I was a bit confused seeing her doing dancing with the stars as I thought she genuinely missed her kids and went straight home. Maybe she just struggled not being able to speak to them and she doesnā€™t really know anyone in there so she mustā€™ve felt left out, especially when they were talking about politics, Eastenders and other things she just wonā€™t know anything about, she canā€™t really join in the conversations much.

Itā€™s a shame she left as I actually liked her, she done really well at the height trial she done. I think she couldā€™ve gone far tbh

Reactions: 13
I feel Fred acted 10x worse the last few days because he wanted to get out of there. His behaviour became irrational regarding the cooking, demanding the trials and matching about the place (he didnā€™t do that before).

I think Nigel canā€™t wait to leave either. He knows he isnā€™t going to win and wasnā€™t the first out. so heā€™s ready to go stay in a hotel and a bit of luxury
Nigel looked a bit depressed to me last night.
---
I havenā€™t watched IAC in a good few years - the last one was the one Dougie McFly won.
I saw the lineup this year and was quite interested, but ended up missing most of it because I couldnā€™t bear watching Nella.
What I have seen has been an absolute bore, with the usual plugging of the ITV favourite.
I donā€™t know why the celebsā€™ agents donā€™t insist on a decent annd equal amount of airtime for their clients before they sign up to it.
Ant and Dec have always saved the programme in years where the campmates havenā€™t been that great but even they are past their best - and really too old for the cheeky chappie routine.
Sad really, when I think about the past seriesā€™; David Gest and his stories, Phil Tuffnell and Anthony Worrell Thompson and the mutiny over cigarettes šŸ˜‚, Dominic letting off the stink bomb; Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell both made me cry with laughter doing the trials šŸ˜‚
Honestly it just seems like a vehicle to promote whatever ā€œtalentā€ ITV are pushing now. I really feel like itā€™s done - for me anyway.
Everything has become too "woke" and peeps are frightened of being "cancelled".
---
I havenā€™t watched IAC in a good few years - the last one was the one Dougie McFly won.
I saw the lineup this year and was quite interested, but ended up missing most of it because I couldnā€™t bear watching Nella.
What I have seen has been an absolute bore, with the usual plugging of the ITV favourite.
I donā€™t know why the celebsā€™ agents donā€™t insist on a decent annd equal amount of airtime for their clients before they sign up to it.
Ant and Dec have always saved the programme in years where the campmates havenā€™t been that great but even they are past their best - and really too old for the cheeky chappie routine.
Sad really, when I think about the past seriesā€™; David Gest and his stories, Phil Tuffnell and Anthony Worrell Thompson and the mutiny over cigarettes šŸ˜‚, Dominic letting off the stink bomb; Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell both made me cry with laughter doing the trials šŸ˜‚
Honestly it just seems like a vehicle to promote whatever ā€œtalentā€ ITV are pushing now. I really feel like itā€™s done - for me anyway.
Everything has become too "woke" and peeps are frightened of being "cancelled".

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think that was what sealed Fred's fate tbh. He'll probably look back at it and cringe.

Being mean to Josie I understand. That scene with her and Danielle doing the crying thing, I wanted to punch the TV.
Also I wonder how Danielle is going to feel when she comes out, seeing how she came across,

Reactions: 8
I was actually surprised at that comment about Sam playing with his toys tbh.
Fred is brusque but I didn't have him down as actually unkind. Sam's wee face just dropped. I get living with Sam must be testing to the limit - but he seems a kindly individual.
It was like when he got shouted at on Celeb SAS for constantly piping up. I genuinely don't think he comprehends why people can be mean to him.
Yet he's a serial reality TV player...Pretty good going for someone with autism and ADHD.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yet he's a serial reality TV player...Pretty good going for someone with autism and ADHD.
What do you mean? People with adhd and autism can work and function in society. It's hard but we can hold down jobs and have families and be productive. Your comment is winding me up but I'm trying to squash that down so i can understand what you mean? Dr Alex George has ADHD. Ant McPartlin has ADHD. Elon musk has Asperger's. Sir Anthony Hopkins and Chris Packham have autism. Richard Branson and Bill Gates have ADHD. I really don't understand your point... seems incredibly patronising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What do you mean? People with adhd and autism can work and function in society. It's hard but we can hold down jobs and have families and be productive. Your comment is winding me up but I'm trying to squash that down so i can understand what you mean? Dr Alex George has ADHD. Ant McPartlin has ADHD. Elon musk has Asperger's. Richard Branson and Bill Gates have ADHD. I really don't understand your point.
Yes of course they can. I'm just a bit fed up of all these celebrity diagnoses when the reality for other non-celebs with the conditions can be very different.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuine question - why is Sam so manic in the jungle when heā€™s on Love Island after show he isnā€™t. Neither was he on Celebrity Circle. Heā€™s always enthusiastic, so is this running around, leaping on people etc ADHD? Iā€™m interested to learn why thereā€™s such a huge difference in his behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Yes of course they can. I'm just a bit fed up of all these celebrity diagnoses when the reality for other non-celebs with the conditions can be very different.
Edited because i didn't read your reply properly (thanks ADHD). Adhd and autism are a spectrum of symptoms. It's like a graphic equaliser, more of one thing and less of another in each person. Doesn't make it any less real. And why are you fed up with it? Surely people finding out about themselves and getting help is a good thing?
---
Genuine question - why is Sam so manic in the jungle when heā€™s on Love Island after show he isnā€™t. Neither was he on Celebrity Circle. Heā€™s always enthusiastic, so is this running around, leaping on people etc ADHD? Iā€™m interested to learn why thereā€™s such a huge difference in his behaviour.
I heard he's stopped his medication to go in the jungle. Plus he'll be able to mask and manage his symptoms for a short slot on TV. Living 24/7 in the jungle will be different, especially without meds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
One reason could be that it's a new, unusual environment for him, with a lot of sensory input for him to navigate. He may also be more anxious than he is usually. That could impact his behaviour and how 'hyper' he is. Potentially, the environment he films the other programmes in is more familiar to him and therefore less stimulating from a sensory perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really donā€™t know so not sure why Iā€™m getting involved but those other shows can be filmed again whereas this is live and canā€™t be reshot

Iā€™d put money on that being the storyline for Sam in the jungle as well so the producers include every incident he does jump on people and in a 24 hour period itā€™s probably only a handful of times but in a hour long show it feels like he is always doing it

Reactions: 9
I've just been reading that Fred said he got a telling off from his Mum for the way he treated Josie šŸ¤£ You're never too old to be reprimanded by a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really donā€™t know so not sure why Iā€™m getting involved but those other shows can be filmed again whereas this is live and canā€™t be reshot

Iā€™d put money on that being the storyline for Sam in the jungle as well so the producers include every incident he does jump on people and in a 24 hour period itā€™s probably only a handful of times but in a hour long show it feels like he is always doing it
yes I can certainly see why the producers would want to highlight Sam's hyperactivity episodes even if they don't actually happen that often
---

yes I can certainly see why the producers would want to highlight Sam's hyperactivity episodes even if they don't actually happen that often

Reactions: 3
Because, as others have said, Aftersun is a one hour show. He can mentally prepare for it. Visit the set beforehand and become familiar with his surroundings. He gets to go home afterwards to his own homw and his own surroundings.

This is a strange country with strange people being filmed 24/7. He can't pick up the phone and text Zara or his mam if he is feeling over whelmed. I think he is coping amazingly well

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And also, in the jungle itā€™s people he now knows quite well and is comfortable with- also heā€™s literally LIVING there and itā€™s a social environment. I get called weird socially but I can smash a one hour presentation in the office in front of managers :)

Reactions: 10

Aftersun is a live show

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.