I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were subconsciously intimidated by him. His body language and fake smile. They're used to bubbly, happy chats with placid interviewees. They're not good at (potentially) hard hitting, controversial chats with awkward people.
It really showed.
I said before this series started that Fred would not suffer fools. I've watched and enjoyed Fred for years in nearly everything he's done and I'm not surprised he tired of attitude of some of them in there. As pointed out already on here to have got to the top of his profession it hasn't been by being the nicest guy in the room. He's used to giving orders and people doing what he asked.

I do think it's funny because when you watch Gordon, Gino & Fred. Fred is the most laid back of the three. God knows what the other two are like.

I definitely timely think And & Dec were a bit intimidated by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This interview is painful. They’re fawning over her & everyone making a joke of taking Fred off the cooking like she wasn’t a complete witch.
She didn’t take the cooking off him. He couldn’t be picked again as camp chef regardless as the same campmate can’t do the same role twice…

Reactions: 9
Just caught up tbf Fred sealed his fate but the Facebook huns (some of them) are starting to turn on danielle and Josie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was actually surprised at that comment about Sam playing with his toys tbh.
Fred is brusque but I didn't have him down as actually unkind. Sam's wee face just dropped. I get living with Sam must be testing to the limit - but he seems a kindly individual.
It was like when he got shouted at on Celeb SAS for constantly piping up. I genuinely don't think he comprehends why people can be mean to him.
What Fred said to Sam was uncalled for, it was also not a one off poorly worded comment (we have all made these!), but something he repeated and therefore meant.

Reactions: 18
Just caught up tbf Fred sealed his fate but the Facebook huns (some of them) are starting to turn on danielle and Josie
Danielle and josie are quite bitchy tbh. Danielle also stirs the pot going from one person to the other. Although I suspect there’s nothing else to do in the jungle apart from that …

Reactions: 28
I said before this series started that Fred would not suffer fools. I've watched and enjoyed Fred for years in nearly everything he's done and I'm not surprised he tired of attitude of some of them in there. As pointed out already on here to have got to the top of his profession it hasn't been by being the nicest guy in the room. He's used to giving orders and people doing what he asked.

I do think it's funny because when you watch Gordon, Gino & Fred. Fred is the most laid back of the three. God knows what the other two are like.

Nail on the head. I think it's more than likely that the celebs PR/managers have an agreement of what will be shown to an extent or certain aspects. They absolutely intervene in character redemptions via the producers prompting participants in the BT.

Ant and Dec see footage of them all day, Fred has seemed angry for days and we have seen such a small window.

Reactions: 6
Nick, Tony, Marv and Sam for the final four. Just watching last nights and they all seem so great, the way Marv didn’t mock or question the Teddy T thing from Tony was really sweet, just ok mate, I can help you. Just lovely. Nick just seems like a nice bloke, and handled the cooking with the hyper sam well. Go on lads!!!!!

Reactions: 31

I got the impression that they were unimpressed with him, found him dismissive, wanted to get through the exit interview asap and be done with him. They were aware that he was coming across as a dick and perhaps were mindful that Fred appeared oblivious to what was awaiting him and so were careful to appear sympathetic. Speaking of reaching the top of their games, Dec in particular said at the end of the interview if Fred was wrapping them up again. I'd say this annoyed them as they do the wrapping up Fred, not you.

Reactions: 10
I actually felt so sorry for Sam when Fred said about the toys. As others have said, you seen the disappointment in his face. Has he been voted by the public to do trials?

Glad Fred has left, but was hoping it was Josie. The fake crying thing really pissed me off.

If ITV can “fix” it for Josie to stay in, then surely they have to do it for Marvin too, what with Rochelle being on This Morning too?
Although, I really like Marvin and I think he deserves to make it to the final.

Everyone shocked that Nicks a good cook, he’s been doing the job for the last 20+ years in Hollyoaks 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Danielle smoke?

If I close my eyes and listen to her she sounds like a 60-year-old 80-a-dayer.
---
They are being interviewed separately. Nella has far too much makeup on, she looked better when she was natural in the jungle

They asked her about ‘dadgate’ and she said that she knows what has been said about it back home and admitted that it was a misunderstanding

View attachment 2613204

I'm a bit sad in that I knew who she was from watching Catfish UK on MTV and she plasters it on for that too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear they used to make it so much harder to go to The Jungle Arms. They would all have to do a trial or a challenge and back in the day there'd be two or three that failed and would have to stay behind sadly eating rice and beans while the rest of them went off and had fun without them. They really have it far too easy now!

Also, i genuinely don't get why Nigel is still in there. Politics aside, he's really boring? He's not providing any entertainment, He's just..there. Somehow Marvin is starting to show more personality than him.

Reactions: 9
I swear they used to make it so much harder to go to The Jungle Arms. They would all have to do a trial or a challenge and back in the day there'd be two or three that failed and would have to stay behind sadly eating rice and beans while the rest of them went off and had fun without them. They really have it far too easy now!

Also, i genuinely don't get why Nigel is still in there. Politics aside, he's really boring? He's not providing any entertainment, He's just..there. Somehow Marvin is starting to show more personality than him.
Or it could be that Marvin is finally getting more airtime, as he should. And that itv are just not showing hardly any airtime at all for Nigel.
Frankie said his wife told him that he didn't get shown much, and Frankie then said 'I thought I did a lot'.
Itv have always shown much more of their chosen ones, but this year with Josie, it's on another level.

Reactions: 18
Or it could be that Marvin is finally getting more airtime, as he should. And that itv are just not showing hardly any airtime at all for Nigel.
Frankie said his wife told him that he didn't get shown much, and Frankie then said 'I thought I did a lot'.
Itv have always shown much more of their chosen ones, but this year with Josie, it's on another level.
Marvin is one of their chosen ones too imo. Like I said before Rochelle wants them to become the new Richard and Judy of This Morning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel Fred acted 10x worse the last few days because he wanted to get out of there. His behaviour became irrational regarding the cooking, demanding the trials and matching about the place (he didn’t do that before).

I think Nigel can’t wait to leave either. He knows he isn’t going to win and wasn’t the first out. so he’s ready to go stay in a hotel and a bit of luxury

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.