I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered what Fred said to Sam after Fred decided he was going to do the trial with Marvin:

“You can carry on playing with your toys, we’re going to do the men’s stuff”

You could see Sam’s face physically drop when Fred said that. Patronising git

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think having a chef in camp was gold, whether they liked him or not. To then say to Josie her food was the nicest (as Danielle did a few times, with most agreeing) is rude. It’s like telling one of the others they sing that awful JLS song better than Marvin - I wasn’t keen on Fred but I could understand his irritation
It was spiteful and small minded.
---
I just remembered what Fred said to Sam after Fred decided he was going to do the trial with Marvin:

Just like when Sam told Jamie Lynn she was the girl who cried wolf. People say stupid stuff sometimes without realising how hurtful it is. Fred shouldn't have said that to Sam, but let's not pretend it's on par with what Josie, Nella and Danielle have been at. They are deliberately trying to be hurtful and have been very spiteful, ill tempered and childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I noticed there’s nothing in the DM this morning about Nella, which I found quite surprising. And I didn’t see her in the photos of Fred being greeted back at the hotel. She must be laying low and licking her wounds. I hope she fades into obscurity now but I know that’s wishful thinking.
It’ll be interesting to see how she is on the “coming out” show and whether she bothers to turn up for any of them.

Reactions: 13
Nella and Fred are both on This Morning soon being interviewed. Did neither of them do Lorraine?

Just like when Sam told Jamie Lynn she was the girl who cried wolf. People say stupid stuff sometimes without realising how hurtful it is. Fred shouldn't have said that to Sam, but let's not pretend it's on par with what Josie, Nella and Danielle have been at. They are deliberately trying to be hurtful and have been very spiteful, ill tempered and childish.
I never said it was. I make observations as they come to me and in that moment I thought what Fred said was rude, not saying others haven’t done worse this series

Reactions: 4
I never said it was. I make observations as they come to me and in that moment I thought what Fred said was rude, not saying others haven’t done worse this series
I was actually surprised at that comment about Sam playing with his toys tbh.
Fred is brusque but I didn't have him down as actually unkind. Sam's wee face just dropped. I get living with Sam must be testing to the limit - but he seems a kindly individual.
It was like when he got shouted at on Celeb SAS for constantly piping up. I genuinely don't think he comprehends why people can be mean to him.

Reactions: 26
I was actually surprised at that comment about Sam playing with his toys tbh.
Fred is brusque but I didn't have him down as actually unkind. Sam's wee face just dropped. I get living with Sam must be testing to the limit - but he seems a kindly individual.
It was like when he got shouted at on Celeb SAS for constantly piping up. I genuinely don't think he comprehends why people can be mean to him.
I like Sam, he is my favourite in there, he is in no way malicious so I don't think he can comprehend why people can be cutting like that. There is a real kind heartedness to him.

I know he's annoying, I know I'd probably snap at him too but I also know I'd instantly be filled with regret if I did cause I'd never wanna make him sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They are being interviewed separately. Nella has far too much makeup on, she looked better when she was natural in the jungle

They asked her about ‘dadgate’ and she said that she knows what has been said about it back home and admitted that it was a misunderstanding

IMG_2071.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yep, very strange. I don’t think they’ve been great this series but I’ve never seen them so ‘stumbly’

Annoying that Fred was saying the challenges were ‘easy’. Think A&D aren’t his biggest fan.
I think they were subconsciously intimidated by him. His body language and fake smile. They're used to bubbly, happy chats with placid interviewees. They're not good at (potentially) hard hitting, controversial chats with awkward people.
It really showed.

Reactions: 17
This interview is painful. They’re fawning over her & everyone making a joke of taking Fred off the cooking like she wasn’t a complete witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I think that was what sealed Fred's fate tbh. He'll probably look back at it and cringe.

Being mean to Josie I understand. That scene with her and Danielle doing the crying thing, I wanted to punch the TV.

Reactions: 24
They are being interviewed separately. Nella has far too much makeup on, she looked better when she was natural in the jungle

They asked her about ‘dadgate’ and she said that she knows what has happened on the outside about that and admitted that it was a misunderstanding

View attachment 2613204
She looked better in the jungle!! She has really clear skin, she really doesn't need all that on her... I understand it's her choice like but she doesn't need it!

Hope she feels like an absolute tit for trying to make man's life hell for the first few days all cause she's a bit thick 🙄 glad they are being interviewed separately!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.