I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not suprising, he got a hammering on Twitter tonight. Started the episode off being a control freak not allowing anyone chose to do the task with Marvin when Nick and Sam also wanted to do it. He decided it was him with a comment to Sam that the men will do it.

The the final blow was telling Nick and Sam how they did a good job with dinner but Josie and Tony had nothing from him. Just came across a little misogynistic.
Was he really supposed to say good job after those bean fritters 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think celebs are so paranoid about saying something/anything that gets deemed offensive and they get cancelled it’s safer for them to say nothing. That’s why reality shows like IAC are dying off.
Surely Nige is cancelled already so got little to lose, yet we’ve heard little from him 😂

Reactions: 6
Just catching up now. Agree with the above, that's what I came to say. WTF was with that interview? Dec was awful!
Yep, very strange. I don’t think they’ve been great this series but I’ve never seen them so ‘stumbly’

Annoying that Fred was saying the challenges were ‘easy’. Think A&D aren’t his biggest fan.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up now. Agree with the above, that's what I came to say. WTF was with that interview? Dec was awful!
I don’t understand why they didn’t discuss the drama with Nella over #dadgate
Fred did say it was pre-agreed by the camp that he would do that trial but it didn’t come over like that on tv.
This series has been rubbish

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched IAC in a good few years - the last one was the one Dougie McFly won.
I saw the lineup this year and was quite interested, but ended up missing most of it because I couldn’t bear watching Nella.
What I have seen has been an absolute bore, with the usual plugging of the ITV favourite.
I don’t know why the celebs’ agents don’t insist on a decent annd equal amount of airtime for their clients before they sign up to it.
Ant and Dec have always saved the programme in years where the campmates haven’t been that great but even they are past their best - and really too old for the cheeky chappie routine.
Sad really, when I think about the past series’; David Gest and his stories, Phil Tuffnell and Anthony Worrell Thompson and the mutiny over cigarettes 😂, Dominic letting off the stink bomb; Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell both made me cry with laughter doing the trials 😂
Honestly it just seems like a vehicle to promote whatever “talent” ITV are pushing now. I really feel like it’s done - for me anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m finding this Celebrity really boring this year. I think even Ant and Dec look tired of it. The personality mix of campers just isn’t exciting. I do feel that certain campers are getting more airtime than others though.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t see A&D’s interview with Fred, were they easy on him?
They seemed worried about saying the wrong thing! Never heard them stumble so much. Don’t think being on IAC has done Fred any favours at all.

Reactions: 18
Danielle comes across as the kind of person who wants to be liked by everyone and never gives an opinion, just floats about going along with whatever people say to her, even if those things are contradictory – or in other words untrustworthy and two-faced.

Reactions: 29
Itv know that josie probably can't win due to the vast amount of people disliking her, however they will ENSURE they keep her in for the final, they'll give her second or third place because she's "one of itvs own"
They can’t “give” her a particular position because of the ITV voting scandal from 15+ years ago where they got seriously reprimanded and fined. They would never risk something like manipulating the votes. It doesn’t stop them from probably giving her a favourable edit or insisting her commentary in the Bush Telegraph is always aired so she’s front and centre most episodes

Reactions: 17
They seemed worried about saying the wrong thing! Never heard them stumble so much. Don’t think being on IAC has done Fred any favours at all.
I suppose it’s paid for his wedding 😂
Shame he hasn’t come across well. Although I did get the sense that he thinks he’s a bigger star than he is!

Reactions: 12
I noticed there’s nothing in the DM this morning about Nella, which I found quite surprising. And I didn’t see her in the photos of Fred being greeted back at the hotel. She must be laying low and licking her wounds. I hope she fades into obscurity now but I know that’s wishful thinking.

Reactions: 27
I agree about the interview with Fred, A&D were quite stuttery and couldn’t find the words they wanted to say on a couple of occasions. It was like they’d never interviewed someone before. They weren’t like that when they were interviewing Nella and you’d think she’d be the one they’d be more nervous about

Reactions: 17
Nige is posh and well connected so has all sorts of people voting for him, from everyone in the Brexit party and all their relatives, everyone from his posh school, everyone from his social circuit etc. I think it’s partly his fan base keeping him in, although he does come across well!
---
By comparison say Danielle ONLY has her small family, say 10 friends and east Enders fans haha
I doubt if posh people even watch IAC let alone vote for it! 😀

Reactions: 9
They can’t “give” her a particular position because of the ITV voting scandal from 15+ years ago where they got seriously reprimanded and fined. They would never risk something like manipulating the votes. It doesn’t stop them from probably giving her a favourable edit or insisting her commentary in the Bush Telegraph is always aired so she’s front and centre most episodes
Yes that was a massive outing on ITV's part so while they can't rig the votes per se, their influence on votes with constantly having Josie in the BT etc is pretty blatant. I suppose they have free reign on the editing which doesn't break any rules.

Reactions: 8
This is my top four who I think will win
Tony bellew first place 🥇
Sam Thompson second place 🥈
Nick will be third place 🥉
Marvin hulmes will be fourth place
I think Farage will come 3rd. He's just following Hancock's footsteps. He has a huge following from the types you'd expect. Social media is awash with people saying they're non stop voting for him.

The next to leave are prob gonna be Danielle and Marvin. As others have said Josie is mysteriously being kept in, she might realistically get to the final 3 too. Facebook huns love her.

Reactions: 8
My votes have been 3 Nick 2 Nigel.

I think Nigel probably expected a Matt Hancock 'let's see the politicians suffering' experience but fewer trials have come his way. Has he done a Dingo challenge?

Nick is absolutely in the wings....just floating around camp.

Tony gets airtime courtesy of Sams behaviour which honestly someone needs to have a friendly word....

Marvin again is assisted because of Sam

Fred is a perfectionist. If you have an expert you use those skills. Being chef meant being busy, no boredom.
He was very OTT at times but Josie was very duck you Fred so they both deserve the flack. I was hoping for more cooking disasters tbh.

Danielle is just milling between them all.

Josie & Sam are the main characters so 1 of those needs to go JOSIE 🤞 for the others to get a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No word of Nella today no interviews that I’ve seen.
How we never hear of her again!
danielle or Josie out tonight can’t stand either of them…

Reactions: 6
I think having a chef in camp was gold, whether they liked him or not. To then say to Josie her food was the nicest (as Danielle did a few times, with most agreeing) is rude. It’s like telling one of the others they sing that awful JLS song better than Marvin - I wasn’t keen on Fred but I could understand his irritation

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.