I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have I got this right?

There's 7 still in tonight
Down to 6 Wednesday
Down to 5 Thursday
Down to 4 Friday
Cyclone on Saturday 🎉🎉🤸
Final on Sunday

Does anyone leave on Saturday night? I can't remember.

Reactions: 4
I think the guys would be relieved if Sam goes, then they wouldn't have to battle with the temptation to punch him when he throws himself at them. You could see Tony getting irritated when Sam was swinging him in the hammock.
every now and then Tony looks like he wants to chin him
Sorry to those that love Sam but I can’t stand him never liked him in MIC so it’s not just his over the top limelight grabbing attention seeking in the jungle
Nick seems lovely
Josie a witch
Ditto Danielle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dec is squinting to read the auto cue an often stumbles when trying to read it. Why doesn’t he just wear his glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He hasn't worked in those kind of kitchens as a chef though. He started a chef course at catering college but switched to hospitality before he finished, even though apparently the tutors said he was "the best in the class" (according to the modest Mr Siriex) 😂
---
This is WEIRD series. It's like the ones ITV thought (assumed) we'd like turned out to be twats (Fred, Josie, Danielle) and the one we were supposed to hate (Nigel) has actually come across OK (politics aside!)
Completely agree with you! Even though I hate Nigel he hasn't come across bad.
As others have said in previous years we've got to know more about the campmates and seen better interactions but this has been so tailored towards Josie. I've never seen so much bias!

Reactions: 25
Weak tea but Fred was at an event last year with his family that myself and family. He was being absolutely vile to the people he was with, including the kids, had a real miserable face. That alone made me realise that his persona like his friend Gino is fake.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thank duck Fred’s gone he was doing my head in, horrible man with a real superiority complex

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dec is squinting to read the auto cue an often stumbles when trying to read it. Why doesn’t he just wear his glasses?
I found the interview last night a bit odd – both Ant and Dec were stumbling to find their words and looking at their notes a lot

Reactions: 27
Just catching up now. Agree with the above, that's what I came to say. WTF was with that interview? Dec was awful!

Reactions: 16
This is my top four who I think will win
Tony bellew first place 🥇
Sam Thompson second place 🥈
Nick will be third place 🥉
Marvin hulmes will be fourth place
No way Josie is not going to be in at least the top 3....Maybe I'll eat my words but with the amount of focus on her I'd be surprised.

Reactions: 11
Not to go on and on about the previous series but do you not think years ago, celebs went in and they aired loads of interesting convos about their lives/careers etc & you did get a feeling that you knew a lot about them when they left. I don’t think this is the case this year, but maybe it is just cos nobody except Sam says much
Even Sam hasn’t really said anything personal, or shared funny stories has he

Reactions: 11
What a load of shite 🤣🤣 so her pr companies attempt at redemption begins 🙄🙄
---
It’s not suprising, he got a hammering on Twitter tonight. Started the episode off being a control freak not allowing anyone chose to do the task with Marvin when Nick and Sam also wanted to do it. He decided it was him with a comment to Sam that the men will do it.

The the final blow was telling Nick and Sam how they did a good job with dinner but Josie and Tony had nothing from him. Just came across a little misogynistic.
But he did tell Josie good job once we saw it. How does her being a shite cook make Fred misogynistic?? Nick was on MasterChef, he can cook.

Reactions: 6
I told my husband that Sam reminds me of a Labrador puppy and he said he wishes the others would throw him a stick….. far away! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itv know that josie probably can't win due to the vast amount of people disliking her, however they will ENSURE they keep her in for the final, they'll give her second or third place because she's "one of itvs own"

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not to go on and on about the previous series but do you not think years ago, celebs went in and they aired loads of interesting convos about their lives/careers etc & you did get a feeling that you knew a lot about them when they left. I don’t think this is the case this year, but maybe it is just cos nobody except Sam says much
I think celebs are so paranoid about saying something/anything that gets deemed offensive and they get cancelled it’s safer for them to say nothing. That’s why reality shows like IAC are dying off.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.