I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said a few threads ago and stick by it that professional work kitchens at that level are notorious for bullying and hazing. If you get ahead in those professions, it says a lot about your demeanour. Gordon's chain of restaurants in London were caught a few years ago playing work trial people off against each other.
He hasn't worked in those kind of kitchens as a chef though. He started a chef course at catering college but switched to hospitality before he finished, even though apparently the tutors said he was "the best in the class" (according to the modest Mr Siriex) 😂
---
This is WEIRD series. It's like the ones ITV thought (assumed) we'd like turned out to be twats (Fred, Josie, Danielle) and the one we were supposed to hate (Nigel) has actually come across OK (politics aside!)

Reactions: 26
I thought that exit interview was excruciating. Fred's ego was in tatters and he couldn't hide his sulk. I think he assumed his eagerness to do trials would make him a *good sport* but it actually sealed his fate and made him a *dick head*.
Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Caught up :)
1. I reckon all that showing off from Marvin at the beginning was him trying to be more interesting/appeal to the public as he was bottom two
2. If Nick can cook (Masterchef) why didn’t Fred get him more involved? Instead of making out like he was the only chef
3. I actually don’t think Nige expected to stay in so long- he has a surprised look and a heartwarming grateful smile whenever he’s saved :)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean, pick a better nickname lol
She may have called herself that? Nobody knows 🤣 She clearly just wants to be left unknown and I don’t see anything wrong with that, her nickname is fine. You made it seem like he’s trying to be cruel by calling her that nickname, I’m sure if he was she wouldn’t be engaged to him

Reactions: 10
I hope Danielle and Josie go out next and leave all male top 5.
I think the guys would be relieved if Sam goes, then they wouldn't have to battle with the temptation to punch him when he throws himself at them. You could see Tony getting irritated when Sam was swinging him in the hammock.

Reactions: 17
I thought that exit interview was excruciating. Fred's ego was in tatters and he couldn't hide his sulk. I think he assumed his eagerness to do trials would make him a *good sport* but it actually sealed his fate and made him a *dick head*.
Prick.
👏🏼 could t have said it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope Danielle and Josie go out next and leave all male top 5.
I fear ITV will engineer Josie being in the final.
---
She may have called herself that? Nobody knows 🤣 She clearly just wants to be left unknown and I don’t see anything wrong with that, her nickname is fine. You made it seem like he’s trying to be cruel by calling her that nickname, I’m sure if he was she wouldn’t be engaged to him
Apparently he named her "Fruitcake". I'm sure they are very happy and I wish them well. He still came across as an utter dick these last couple of weeks 🤷

I wonder has it dawned on Fred yet that he is less popular than Nige? 🤣
Nige is posh and well connected so has all sorts of people voting for him, from everyone in the Brexit party and all their relatives, everyone from his posh school, everyone from his social circuit etc. I think it’s partly his fan base keeping him in, although he does come across well!
---
By comparison say Danielle ONLY has her small family, say 10 friends and east Enders fans haha

This is my top four who I think will win
Tony bellew first place 🥇
Sam Thompson second place 🥈
Nick will be third place 🥉
Marvin hulmes will be fourth place

Reactions: 14
We only had to endure Fred for a few minutes each night, imagine living with him full time! It would take the patience of a saint to tolerate his behaviour everyday! Thank goodness he has gone!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.