I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤
On it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤
I have been voting for Nick as the poor guy has been invisible and not one of ITVs chosen ones. I will give him all my votes tomorrow ITV shouldn't be allowed to control this show by highlighting some campmates more than others.

Reactions: 30
I’m going to be giving all 5 votes to Nick as long as he stays in now. But wouldn’t be upset if Sam or Tony won it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just googled about Tony cheating, but came across this about his wife. She sounds vile and now I don't feel sorry for her re the cheating now at all 😒

Yes, this was a few years ago after one of his fights which is quite weird because Tony’s brother is gay so I don’t know why she was being homophobic
---
The thing is, I don’t think you will be able to find any cheating stories regarding Tony online. Yes he has a profile yes he is a boxer but I don’t think it will be all over the tabloids in the same way as a footballer would be
it’s very much known and common knowledge locally that he has cheated. He’s definitely got a type And has been doing it for years but put all that to one side. He is a lovely lad and does a lot for charity

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The Jungle Arms is always one of my favourite parts of the series 😀 It's a shame Jamie Lynn wasn't there to experience it. She has a sweet voice and it would have been lovely to have seen her sing one of her songs there.
Also, I laughed so hard at Nigel and Fred singing 😂
I really get the impression she just left so she could go back to Dwts as she was on the latest show last night. Ps her kids are still thousands of miles away from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Danielle needs to go next she’s way too smug , two faced and definitely has an attitude of thinking she’s going to win so she needs to be humbled

Reactions: 36
Fred isn't coming across well at all anymore.
I said a few threads ago and stick by it that professional work kitchens at that level are notorious for bullying and hazing. If you get ahead in those professions, it says a lot about your demeanour. Gordon's chain of restaurants in London were caught a few years ago playing work trial people off against each other.

Reactions: 4
I think I'd tell my other half to turn round for picture too because we rarely get a decent one of the two of us - be worth it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because they were well organised and doing it properly unlike bloody Josie
I dunno he's a perfectionist but he really seemed to criticise every single thing Josie did in a very rude/aggressive manner which didn't sit well with me. There are ways of helping and guiding people. Wouldn't like to even make toast in his house TBH!

Finding out that Nick is a good cook makes Nella's decision to make Josie chef even stranger. Why didn’t she choose Nick then?
Perhaps she never bothered to get to know him.

Reactions: 26
I don't have a favourite to win this year at all, it's been completely boring and a camp full of twats. The few people who seem nice enough like Marvin are okay but not very memorable. Massive clique this year, hasn't been enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 18
Thought Fred would've been in the final four 🙄 think his control freak side was his downfall unfortunately ..
Danielle gotta be next out 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Josie will be protected by her ITV team all the way to the final 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not to go on and on about the previous series but do you not think years ago, celebs went in and they aired loads of interesting convos about their lives/careers etc & you did get a feeling that you knew a lot about them when they left. I don’t think this is the case this year, but maybe it is just cos nobody except Sam says much

Reactions: 33
Although I've lost a tenner I'm actually glad he's out. Never changed my opinion on someone I've loved for years so quickly!
Same! I won't be able to watch First Dates anymore, he's a twit. Also, he needs to stop calling his fiancée "Fruitcake", it's not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.