I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, there was a pair of them in that. I don't think Nigel was clear enough that he wasn't going to watch it now that Sam was back and then obviously Sam fell asleep.

I didn't hear Nigel say "can you take over" at least they're all seeing the funny side though.

Reactions: 12
That was Sam's fault. Nigel was correct
Nigel is lying though. He said he told Sam to add some more water in but he actually said "there is plenty of water in there at the moment " so Sam didn't feel the need to add water straight away .

Reactions: 17
If Nigel put the rice on it should be his responsibility to keep an eye on it.
also don’t want to jinx it but has Josie done a runner? She wasn’t seen when Sam came back from the trial and again during all the talk of burnt rice.

Reactions: 11
Nigel is lying though. He said he told Sam to add some more water in but he actually said "there is plenty of water in there at the moment " so Sam didn't feel the need to add water straight away .
Nigel did say that but also added 'so it should be OK for a few minutes'. Minutes. Yet Sam fell asleep

Reactions: 15
It's focus on Danielle night tonight. Now she's missing Fred's cooking eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Nigel put the rice on it should be his responsibility to keep an eye on it.
also don’t want to jinx it but has Josie done a runner? She wasn’t seen when Sam came back from the trial and again during all the talk of burnt rice.
She was probably busy flapping her gums in the BT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said there is enough water at the moment ... Sam as chef also should have then watched it - common sense tbh

Reactions: 13
But Sam fell asleep! 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.