I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i know a lot of you cba with Sam but he could literally be my son who was diagnosed at 17 last year. You wouldn't believe the bleeping nightmare we had up until diagnosis. Sam has put a smile back on his face and made him realise it's ok to be ADHD. He loved seeing his wobbly leg last night (iykyk).
I feel mega protective and stressed that Sam's doing this trial alone and is in charge of cooking. He'll potentially be completely overwhelmed and anxious which will make him even more irritating for those if you who hate him 🙈
I literally feel like my son is in the spotlight 🤣 i can't cope! 😅
I totally agree, and unless you know it, it’s difficult to see how it genuinely affects people. I’ll ask my son to put something in the boot of the car, he’ll do it and walk away leaving the boot wide open 😂 I have to give him step by step instructions for things. I look at Sam and sometimes see my son in 15 years’ time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nigel is correct, you need to plan how you're going to cook whatever they are given

Reactions: 16
I’m not saying they haven’t had any genuine or funny moments together but this ‘bromance’ if you can even truly call it that between Sam and Tony seems forced by Sam. Sam has had a successful bromance with Pete Wicks they’ve made a career out of it together so Sam knows something like that is popular and can win people over. In no way do I think Sam is a bad or horrible person , I do find him likeable at times because he isn’t a bully or two faced he makes effort to get on with people and puts effort into the trials fair play but I also think he knows how to play a game he’s smarter than people realise but I guess the same could be said about anyone who goes on these shows.

People online love their bromance stuff they jump on it and make all these edits of them but sometimes it just make me cringe cause it’s people trying to force something that isn’t really there. Of course we’re not in the camp with Sam and Tony 24/7 so I can’t say for sure they won’t stay friends cause I don’t know how close they are but I would be surprised if it’s a friendship that lasts or is as genuine as people think it is. I also think the Marvin and Sam bromance is forced too sometimes.

I was a JLS fan when I was younger so there’s songs that I like and will forever sing along too but I do think this JLS singing they do in camp is just a way to get attention and forced. I get they would get bored in there so I understand they make their own entertainment and nothing wrong with Sam enjoying JLS music he’s not hurting anyone by having fun doing that and maybe that’s his way of wanting to bond with Marvin but I don’t think these bromances are as natural and genuine as some people think it is. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 8
How come Sam’s hair was dry when he came back to the camp?
I think they go and get the safety stuff taken off them and get checked over. It was such a hot day he probably dried out doing that then walking back.

Reactions: 7
That trial was probably the only one I've paid attention to, felt the way they filmed it was fully chaotic and just taking the piss 😂 the way Sam just dropped into the water, the croc side eye and that weird cat on the chair 😂 felt Sam did a good job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That trial was probably the only one I've paid attention to, felt the way they filmed it was fully chaotic and just taking the piss 😂 the way Sam just dropped into the water, the croc side eye and that weird cat on the chair 😂 felt Sam did a good job
It was the random ropey cat for me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think itv may have read our comments about over exposure of josie. V quiet so far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.