I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's Dream School is how I know Danielle 😂 tbf, I remember her being my favourite on it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nigel did say that but also added 'so it should be OK for a few minutes'. Minutes. Yet Sam fell asleep
I personally think if you put food on, you’re the one who should be watching it. He said to Sam “That should be okay for a couple of minutes” and walked away. I’d have assumed he was coming back but just letting me know it’s okay just now. His communication with Sam was lacking there

Reactions: 17
I remember Danielle on that show with Jamie Oliver. Simon Callow took the kids to the theatre and they messed about during the production, shouting and screaming at the stage 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh shut up Danielle - WTF have you contributed you lazy womble :ROFLMAO:
Can’t wait for her 10mins of fame to stop after this, she will get a few magazine stories and that’s it, can’t see her being in another program her acting was tit in easties. She’s shown her true colours on this

Reactions: 9
I love they’re also planning to watch Hollyoaks like some on here. Maybe they’ll put it back on Channel 4 with all these new viewers 😂☺
I met Diane Langton (nana Mc Queen ) about 8 years ago at my therapist in Goa - massage, reflexology and lots of alternate treatments and we sat outside together and chatted about nothing really whilst waiting for appointment times. Although I recognised her I thought she was Adreanne Posta who used to be married to Graham Bonnett who I knew and she listened to my chat for ages before she told me who she was. She was lovely and I looked forward to our Sunday morning chats.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Josie was just there she was on floor asleep
Which makes me wonder if the producers have realised they've done her more harm than good by forcing her down our throats every minute of the show

Reactions: 13
I met Diane Langton (nana Mc Queen ) about 8 years ago at my therapist in Goa - massage, reflexology and lots of alternate therpies and we sat outside together and chatted about nothing really whilst waiting for appointment times. Although I recognised her I thought she was Adreanne Posta who used to be married to Graham Bonnett who I knew and she listened to my chat for ages before she told me who she was. She was lovely and I looked forward to our Sunday morning chats.
Love that. Nanna’s my fave and Diane’s episode of Only Fools is one of my favourites too

Reactions: 2
Somethings up …the lack of Josie screen time is weird! have ITV realised the viewing public are not stupid ?

Reactions: 16
Josie must have literally done nothing all day. Usually they squeeze the slightest thing she does into 20 minutes of footage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itv probably want another camp mate to get on our nerves providing extra screen time so they get voted out next - saving Josie a bit longer ...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.