I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i know a lot of you cba with Sam but he could literally be my son who was diagnosed at 17 last year. You wouldn't believe the bleeping nightmare we had up until diagnosis. Sam has put a smile back on his face and made him realise it's ok to be ADHD. He loved seeing his wobbly leg last night (iykyk).
I feel mega protective and stressed that Sam's doing this trial alone and is in charge of cooking. He'll potentially be completely overwhelmed and anxious which will make him even more irritating for those if you who hate him 🙈
I literally feel like my son is in the spotlight 🤣 i can't cope! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm so glad that her odds are slipping and Nigel's are going up !
i saw on one of the newspaper websites today that all the comments were saying how great Josie was still. Hopefully the lazy oaf will leave tonight.

Reactions: 6
Guys i know a lot of you cba with Sam but he could literally be my son who was diagnosed at 17 last year. You wouldn't believe the bleeping nightmare we had up until diagnosis. Sam has put a smile back on his face and made him realise it's ok to be ADHD. He loved seeing his wobbly leg last night (iykyk).
I feel mega protective and stressed that Sam's doing this trial alone and is in charge of cooking. He'll potentially be completely overwhelmed and anxious which will make him even more irritating for those if you who hate him 🙈
I literally feel like my son is in the spotlight 🤣 i can't cope! 😅
I hope your son is feeling better after his diagnosis ❤.
I think Sam’s a sweetheart and would really like him or Tony to win

• Heart
i saw on one of the newspaper websites today that all the comments were saying how great Josie was still. Hopefully the lazy oaf will leave tonight.
The odds at the bookies are fairly accurate so the josie fans are gonna be disappointed, hopefully!

When people start leaving one by one didn't they get one less minute to complete the trial ie say 6 people 6 minutes? Or have I made that up haha even though this probably wouldn't of been done in 6 mins tbf

I think Danielle would have been totally different if Josie wasn’t there - she seems very easy influenced

Reactions: 16
When people start leaving one by one didn't they get one less minute to complete the trial ie say 6 people 6 minutes? Or have I made that up haha even though this probably wouldn't of been done in 6 mins tbf
You would think less time for less stars to get wouldn't you?

Reactions: 2
I think it depends on the trial. There's no way any one could have done that trial in 6 minutes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.