I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My top 2 are Nigel and Marvin.

Hope Danielle goes tonight. Wish it was josie but that ain't ever gonna happen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Come on Tony lad he’s my winner 🥇
Then Marvin
Then Sam or Nigel not that fussed

Reactions: 2
I really hope it's not Josie. At least Sam will do whatever shite bromance podcast or whatever he's planning whether or not he wins, Josie will just be SO overexposed if she wins

Reactions: 4
Oh, a bookie just said on tv, josie's odds are slipping and Nigel's are now 5/1 !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, a bookie just said on tv, josie's odds are slipping and Nigel's are now 5/1 !
The bookies don’t think she’s going to win 🎉🎉

It’s Sam’s to lose…

2DBA65D6-3F9B-4961-90B9-540F5BDD5B8C.jpeg

ETA:these are from Oddschecker

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone running a sweepstake on whether Josie will be the first celeb shown on screen tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go lads!

Can't wait to hear what Josie has to say - we've hardly seen her this series 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I'm keeping a weather eye on just precisely how long that Josie fucker is on the screen.

Reactions: 7
My partner just laughed at that awful TonyNick joke. I've yeeted him out the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I won't be watching The Josie Show tonight, but have it on record so that I can put it on tomorrow and fast forward all her bits.

Every celeb to leave has so far said they want Sam to win, and without him it would have been a boring experience. I like Sam too and want him in my final four.

Neither female has impressed me. Danielle just wants to be liked and comes over as two faced.

Tony and Nigel are really growing on me - both for different reasons, and I like Marvin as I don't think he's got a bad bone in his body.

I think/hope Danielle will go tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.