I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie or Danielle for chop tonight ! Pair of nasty witches and lazy !
---
Hope Josie disappears off This Morning with her fakeness

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Looking back at all of the old winners of the show, so many have made a fortune after winning, kerry katona, Stacey solomon, vicky Pattinson, they all became household names and cynical me says itv planned every bit of it from editing the show so they won through to over exposing them on TV afterwards. If josie wins then it's definitely all planned out imo

Reactions: 11
Looking back at all of the old winners of the show, so many have made a fortune after winning, kerry katona, Stacey solomon, vicky Pattinson, they all became household names and cynical me says itv planned every bit of it from editt
They all had a likeable personality I don’t think there is anything likeable about Josie she boring and has no warmth or Whitt
I agree itv are forcing it
---
Cheryl Cole is apparently going on celebrity big brother next year
---
Sorry wrong thread 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looking back at all of the old winners of the show, so many have made a fortune after winning, kerry katona, Stacey solomon, vicky Pattinson, they all became household names and cynical me says itv planned every bit of it from editing the show so they won through to over exposing them on TV afterwards. If josie wins then it's definitely all planned out imo

I could never understand how Vicky Pattison won it. I thought she was very fake.
Ditto Stephen Bear on Celeb BB, awful behaviour.
I guess it was down to their followers/fanbase. It certainly wasn’t down to how they were on the shows.

Reactions: 15
I could never understand how Vicky Pattison won it. I thought she was very fake.
Ditto Stephen Bear on Celeb BB.
I guess it was down to their followers/fanbase. It certainly wasn’t down to how they were on the shows.
God knows who or why people voted for Stephen Bear but he got the downfall he deserves!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ditto Stephen Bear on Celeb BB, awful behaviour.
I remember that series her jaw was swinging all over the show all the time
I think geordies are instantly likeable and she probably had the geordie vote they were probably voting loads up in Newcastle they are like us scousers them Geordies all back there own love and good drink and a party 🤣

Reactions: 3
It has to be Danielle going out tonight, followed by Nigel, Marvin and a final with Sam, Tony & Josie. Sam will win it but Josie will be ‘Our Queen’ regardless of the outcome 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm an avid reader here but rarely comment but saw this on FB and had to share - God they are pushing for her to win..... ! 'The TV Darling' :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Are they having a laugh 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Yeah I can’t remember her doing much after X factor
That's cos of the blatant over exposure and total airtime she gets.
Who knows, some of the other campmates could have had cracking one liners but we never get to see them

Reactions: 5
That's cos of the blatant over exposure and total airtime she gets.
Who knows, some of the other campmates could have had cracking one liners but we never get to see them
Like Frankie Dettori ... that was a disgrace.

Josie's over exposure is so obvious it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.