I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony saying food was the same price 2 years in portugal should have been responded to by Nigel. That was ages ago! and food has been increasing similarly across Europe. Food inflation isn'ta brexit thing, its because of the covid money given out.

Reactions: 21
no I 100% agree that’s it not appropriate i’m just saying maybe he just thinks it’s a game and tony finds it funny
I suspect Sam knows that it’s inappropriate too, but perhaps thinks the viewers find it entertaining.

Reactions: 10
Tony saying food was the same price 2 years in portugal should have been responded to by Nigel. That was ages ago! and food has been increasing similarly across Europe. Food inflation isn'ta brexit thing, its because of the covid money given out.
and Ukraine….i had no idea how much grain came out of Ukraine!! My chicken’s feed has shot up in price.

let’s hope it’s Josie’s time to goooooooo

Reactions: 8
Noooooooo how can Nick go over Josie. Who is voting to save her!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.