I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's not a surprise that Josie didn't know Nigel used to be a member of the European parliament.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is a much better conversation about Brexit (sorry Nella and Fred). Tony did a good job there.

Reactions: 28
Tony is from Liverpool which doesn’t have a single Tory councillor and voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU. They don’t read The Sun either. Sounds like Heaven to me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ITV producers have obviously told Josie to ease off & try and be nice. It's so obvious!! But then we won't forget what a mean girl she really is!

Reactions: 15
doesn’t sam have autism as well as adhd though? so he’s probably not getting the social ques and that tony’s fed up
It’s more than social awareness though isn’t it. Throwing things at sleeping people / slapping folk in the face etc. ADHD / autism or not - he knows it’s not appropriate and he does have self control.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tony is from Liverpool which doesn’t have a single Tory councillor and voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU. They don’t read The Sun either. Sounds like Heaven to me
It’s bleeping grate love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He did, but I always think to myself that he’s basically reciting a poem at this point. He knows what he’ll be met with when people air their opinion.
True. My opinion of him hasn't really changed.. I still think he sold the British public a major lie during the Brexit campaign. But he's technically not wrong. The UK got what they wanted out of Brexit, and the current government haven't made the best of that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s more than social awareness though isn’t it. Throwing things at sleeping people / slapping folk in the face etc. ADHD / autism or not - he knows it’s not appropriate and he does have self control.
no I 100% agree that’s it not appropriate i’m just saying maybe he just thinks it’s a game and tony finds it funny

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.