I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the bloody Josie show?!!

i’m sick of hearing her voice.

Too late ITV- hopefully,the damage is done.

Reactions: 25
Tony is getting tired and fed up of Sam and losing his patience and rightly so

Reactions: 12
sam is actually obsessed with tony follows him around everywhere he’s always creeping around him🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Danielle saying her and Nigel have completely different views - she doesn’t even have any views 🙄
She must be one of the most boring celebs ever to enter the jungle. She wasn't even that interesting on Eastenders. As someone on one of the previous threads said; no wonder they got rid of her. Anyway, snidey, two-faced little witch, hope she goes down the same route as Nella, ie, Never To Be Seen On Our Telly Screens Ever Again.

Reactions: 16
Josie carrying in the biscuits Nigel had them..Did the same with crumpets...

Reactions: 14
I can imagine sam ringing/messaging tony constantly when they get out just for chats or to make plans he’ll have to get a restraining order

or even worse can imagine him turning up at his house at the middle of the night for a cuddle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember Sam in big brother years ago? He was the same trying desperately to create a bromance with some other dude on there. It was cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve not seen tonight’s, just back from a Christmas market and husband has football on - 8 mins to go and hoping no extra time so I don’t miss the elimination. All votes to Nick (Tony1) today

Reactions: 3
doesn’t sam have autism as well as adhd though? so he’s probably not getting the social ques and that tony’s fed up

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.