I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried really hard to like Owen and sometimes I think he’s lovely, but this food thing 🙄😴😴🙄 I understand he’s having far less than he usually does and yes, he’s hungry. But seriously? It’s so boring now.

Reactions: 38
Wow! Who's voted Matt to win! No thank you!
Me!! Every trial he has done hasn't phased him. Doesn't witch about anyone and this maybe an unpopular opinion but that's exactly what were all entitled.....I like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Owen seems immature.

matt again aced the task.

why is he so good at all the tasks?

Reactions: 18
Constant scoffing Owen is doing is so annoying. Reminds me of my ex. No mattter what he ate still looking for more. Even picking food of the kids plates second they was done. Just a greedy bastard constantly worse than my dog. So annoying when someone eats 24:7 but boy George can’t moan being a fruit thief

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't want to be on dunny duty tomorrow after all that food and drink

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Surely after that junk and grease after eating hardly anything will go straight through em glad im not on dunny duty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.