I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Seann just say that he's never seen anyone pouring egg from an egg?
Yep he sure did and he is going to be asking in Tesco’s for one when he gets home too I think 😬😬😬. No one has told him we have an egg shortage on top of everything else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the first or second time this season i get why bg was annoyed at owen then again tho just say what you feel to his face

Reactions: 10
I’m really not in the mood for this programme tonight

‘Where’re going to a pub a real pub’

sorry Jill that ain’t no pub

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that answer was right, didn’t approx 4 Billion watch the funeral worldwide? No way did the WWC 22 get that
they need to appeal
That was all fake news spread on social media. They were spreading these fake figures long before it would have been possible to know.

Reactions: 5
Why has George got a face like a slapped arse and is sitting there arms folded?

Reactions: 11
I know Mike wouldn't go to things like state banquets but can I just say I think it's hilarious that he has to do these challenges to win chips while his wife's uncle is holding a state banquet tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.