I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually yes they did because I was surprised to hear it at that time. The funeral was on more than one channel and broke up the audience share.
Then the question is kinda misleading because it made it sound like it was total figures.

Reactions: 12
I thought 20 odd million watched the queen’s funeral? I’m sure the lionesses didn’t get more viewers than that.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they gave that answer option to Mike; that’s a bit harsh considering he’s a member of the family. It’s a bit soon.

The UK VIEWERS part of the question was such a catch. I’m a bit shocked at the answer though. I wonder if the YouTube views was included in that because a lot of people would’ve watched but streamed it.

Reactions: 10
Suppose the men and women both reaching a tournament final in football would draw the viewers in

Reactions: 4
Did Seann just say that he's never seen anyone pouring egg from an egg?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.