I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was pitch dark by the time Scarlette, Owen and Jill got to the beam. Probably because of all the time spent recapturing George and the Apple! Shame we didn’t get to see it on camera + the reactions back at camp when the first round was taking forever and they weren’t getting called. I wonder whether Sue was back by then, to explain what was going on and more importantly so she didn’t 💩 her shorts 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to be able to balance on one leg with m y hands up in the air. Past 60 I am finding it impossible so yes Sue and George wouldn't be able to do it.
When you are trying this balancing act on one leg with your arms in the air in Tesco, do you get some funny looks??

Reactions: 1
A lot of things are race issues, but presuming things are by default every time they involved POC is just absurd. I knew when I saw her name this was going to start.
  • Charlene was a bleep.
  • Scarlette although sweet, was essentially unknown before and didn't make enough of an impact during to get votes to SAVE (if it was evict, she wouldn't have gone for ages), likely due to edits saying as she was barely shown
  • If Baba does go next, it's basically the same reason as Scarlette. Which is a shame as I had high hopes for him after the first few eps. But just because he was in bottom two doesn't mean he will go, look at Sue after Charlene.
Not everything is that deep. The British public are nothing if not predictable. No prexisting fanbase, not modelesque looking and not hilarious? You're out.
I think you're right. Scarlette, Baba even Owen and Jill haven't had the chance to make much of an impact after Matt went in and got voted for every trial.

After the very first episode, Baba had the potential to become this year's Jordan North.

I have to admit, I was starting to get bored of Matt doing all the challenges - I want to see them struggle. However, after watching Charlene's attempt, I'd rather someone that was going to do well in the challenge was chosen.

I think you're right. Scarlette, Baba even Owen and Jill haven't had the chance to make much of an impact after Matt went in and got voted for every trial.

After the very first episode, Baba had the potential to become this year's Jordan North.

I have to admit, I was starting to get bored of Matt doing all the challenges - I want to see them struggle. However, after watching Charlene's attempt, I'd rather someone that was going to do well in the challenge was chosen.
Exactly. And I know people will say, well Owen and Jill are white so that's why they aren't out first, but Owen will be a huge hit with young female voters in particular and Jill is a lioness! She has a huge fan base.

I wish they'd just scrap the horrible trials and go back to funny ones. Like Gino's in the air. They are so much more enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, a screamer is funny but they are so rare these days, it's usually either someone who powers through and doesn't care, or someone who is genuinely terrified and that isn't enjoyable either.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.