I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think Babatunde even wants to be on the show anymore. He looked disappointed when they announced who was leaving. I feel like he will be relieved to be voted out so that he doesn't have to feel the pressure of taking part and winning stars in a trial.
I don’t think he will be voted out now though. There will be a drive to save him and he’ll get to the last 4 even though he doesn’t necessarily deserve to. I don’t mind him though – he’s funny in trials.

Reactions: 9
What's the difference between Jill and Scarlette? The fanbase argument is bullshit. Loads of people have done well on the show without having a strong fanbase to come in with.

Baba will 100% be gone tomorrow

Excluding talent shows I think Brian Belo is the only black contestant to win a reality show like I'm a Celebrity, Love Island, Big Brother etc. Not saying black people should win just find it interesting.

Catching up now as my mum called me. Scarlette really upset. She can’t take losing can she. Don’t think I’ve known anyone to cry on I’m a celeb before. Sue should of gone tbh but not many know who scarlette is
people cry on it all the time

Reactions: 3
You know when they were reading out the letters, what did Baba’s wife say his son’s name was? Was it Judah? Cos it sounded a bit like whoever read it out said Judas, but nobody would call their kid that would they?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How? She’s such a sweetie causes no issues and did amazing tonight helping people get letters while Seann and George didn’t even try
My daughter reckons people probably reckoned she would be safe and voted for people they thought needed a vote?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was definitely shocked. Like I said I didn’t think it would be her but if it wasn’t her tonight it would of been tomorrow
Scarlette told A&D that she wanted to learn how to do all the different roles/tasks around camp in case she was one of the last 3 or 4 left in. That's sensible but implies that she could definitely see herself staying in much longer.

She's the only one of this year's campmates that I didn't know.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it’s a ‘we don’t need to vote for her cos she’s gonna be safe’ situation and then no one voted 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Exactly. I really liked her but want Mike or Jill to win so they got my votes. I was so shocked she went and sadly, people will think it’s a race issue, exactly as they’ve done in the past on Strictly. Personally, I don’t believe it for one second.

Reactions: 15
Jill and Mike did well but it was boring to watch because they didn't struggle with it, unlike the jess and shane ritchie classic.

They must all be shaken and confused as to why Matt hasn't been voted out. I wonder if they will start treating him better now.

I liked Scarlette's honesty in being upset and sad to go. No ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I feel like this innovative point from Owen wasn’t discussed enough on here but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since. Fingers are like tiny arms 😱!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I am neither a MH fan nor a hater of MH.

but

he is being shown in such a good light by itv that you cannot but wonder why…

Reactions: 15
Is it the Cyclone on Saturday? I'm hoping the four to take part will be Matt, Mike, Jill and Owen. 😁

Reactions: 7
Am glad Scarlette is gone, never heard of her before IAC and found her bossy and a bit fake.

I don’t think this is a race issue and if anyone brings racism into it, that will be a shame as it mocks real race issues.

I do think it’s something that Charlene will latch onto tho, anything to deflect from her crappy performance that’s she is trying to blame Matt for.

Reactions: 24
Am glad Scarlette is gone, never heard of her before IAC and found her bossy and a bit fake.

I don’t think this is a race issue and if anyone brings racism into it, that will be a shame as it mocks real race issues.

I do think it’s something that Charlene will latch onto tho, anything to deflect from her crappy performance that’s she is trying to blame Matt for.
Got to agree - Scarlette came across as a complete disingenuous faker. Too try hard - behaving in a way that she knew would attract preferential editing - teaching stupid dances, humming and singing. Asking BG as very instrusive question. She was lucky to be there and lucky not to go first, if Charlene wasn’t there she would have been.

Reactions: 5
Worse than Laura Hamilton? Ouch!
Easily worse….why the hell George Clarke wanted to work with her is anyone’s guess.

Yeah it’s a bloody brilliant show him and his team make me laugh every morning
His Radio persona is definitely his strength. TV just doesn’t seem to be bringing out the best in him - similar to previous stints/attempts, but then it could just be the format or editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.