Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Get real Charlene you chat shit on a shit show you are hardly Trevor McDonald :rolleyes: .

You thought you were Oprah bombarding Matt with your stupid questions the moment he came in camp
You broke the rules by refusing to sleep in the van
You are a bossy bitch
You are patronizing and think you are Delia frigging Smith
and
You made yourself look pathetic in the only trial you did

good bye and good riddance!👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

TC14

Chatty Member
I'm rooting for Matt... period !! I want him to win, there we go I said it 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

mags

VIP Member
Really surprised to read that Charlene is only 42. No idea how old her kids are but I honestly thought she was in her early to mid 50s.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
God this thread is enough as it is with all the ‘MH is a terrible human you must not support him’ and all the political posts let’s not throw race into it now please 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why do people like Mike so much? He seems like a right boring bastard from what I can see?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It‘s always Sue who is leading the bitching about Matt. She presents herself as camp matriarch but actually she’s just a a bit of a nasty old witch. I bet if Matt wasn’t there she’d have found someone else to target.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

KS1066

There is no difference between the RV or any of the other sleeping spaces on camp . Ridiculous excuse from Charlene . If she felt compromised professionally by Matts presence she could have left staright away. Not buying it

Reactions: 47

Roryx1

I don’t care what anyone says, I was rooting for Matt and I think I will be throughout the series. I don’t agree with his politics but he brought home most of the meals they have eaten in there so fair play and I hope he stays in👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Matt looks like the type that would be totally uncoordinated in a physical task like that, he always looks like he's not in control of his limbs! So I was gobsmacked he was actually good at it! Also noticed he picked up BG box and balanced it even though he's been vile to Matt to his face. Shows who's the bigger person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Rach88

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of Janet Street Porter (think this about 5 days ago) saying if she'd been in jungle this time she would of assaulted matt 🤦 I'm sorry if a man gets absolutely crucified for saying stuff like that about a women why is a women ok to say that? Ridiculous all as bad as each other

• Wow
Reactions: 45

sassylash

VIP Member
if charlene goes on loose women and says something she didn’t say to matts face she’s a big fat pussy. isn’t that ur job, being a journalist and all opening ur mouth.

nonetheless, GOOD RIDDANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DJB73

It seemed to me that Charlene had possibly been called to the Bush telegraph & warned that her decision not to sleep in the RV was going down very badly with the public. Her 'remaining impartial' & 'journalism is my first job' weak excuses were very recent & she repeated those phrases constantly during her exit interview. It sounded like she'd been told what to say by ITV as a PR damage limitation explanation.
Or maybe I'm too suspicious!!:unsure:🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Good work fellow tattlers. Bye Charlene , I would say it’s been a pleasure but I’m not as two faced as you. First out. Bad business.

• Haha
Reactions: 41