I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good work fellow tattlers. Bye Charlene , I would say it’s been a pleasure but I’m not as two faced as you. First out. Bad business.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm rooting for Matt... period !! I want him to win, there we go I said it 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Why didn't Ant n Dec show the negative comments campmates said about her eg BG and Scarlette.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So glad she is gone. Couldn’t stand her. Next - boy George as he is even worse. Vile human! Hopefully the others get a bit more air time now.

Reactions: 37
Who do you think is next? I know BG isn't coming across well but people are still entertained by him, so maybe Sue?

Reactions: 21
Well I'm gonna have a good sleep tonight she wasn't going down well on tiktok or fb either

Reactions: 13
Is there no eviction tomorrow then? From Sunday onwards the show will be shunted all over the place because of the WC.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If worried about impartiality why did she go in knowing he might be there?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Get real Charlene you chat tit on a tit show you are hardly Trevor McDonald :rolleyes: .

You thought you were Oprah bombarding Matt with your stupid questions the moment he came in camp
You broke the rules by refusing to sleep in the van
You are a bossy witch
You are patronizing and think you are Delia frigging Smith
and
You made yourself look pathetic in the only trial you did

good bye and good riddance!👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
if charlene goes on loose women and says something she didn’t say to matts face she’s a big fat pussy. isn’t that ur job, being a journalist and all opening ur mouth.

nonetheless, GOOD RIDDANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She kept going on about how could she do a future interview with MH after she has shared a 'room' with him.

Ffs it's a light entertainment TV show and if you thought that deep about it all, you shouldn't have gone in. As well as you being crap at the one and only trial you did.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.