I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve already taken the dollar by Mike being in there so no surprise she showed up.
Meh i suppose she wouldn't of hung out with any other families then she'd be spotted think its more would she be there or not

She hasn't been doing all the press interviews like everyone else's partners. I mean Mike.and Zara don't really need promoting
Well thats true i meant more shes not been seen in oz at all but if you can sneak in and lie low why the hell not 😂

Reactions: 4
Mike said at the beginning if he made it to the end Zara would meet him there as she was combining it with a work trip to Oz. It’s one of the reasons he said he did it as the timings worked out around the family

Reactions: 13
Charles probably lent her the jet so she didn’t have to suffer Charlene, BG and Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mike said at the beginning if he made it to the end Zara would meet him there as she was combining it with a work trip to Oz. It’s one of the reasons he said he did it as the timings worked out around the family
Thanks for that, I was sure he'd mentioned she was going to be there but couldn't quite remember.

Reactions: 2
Fair enough i have slept loads since then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mike and Zara seem a nice normal couple, they've had their troubles in the past but they seem stronger for it.

Also they aren't really 'royal' , members of the royal family certainly, but she isn't titled and isn't a working royal. They are private citizens who have excelled in their individual sporting careers and are pretty distant from ' the firm'. Mike didn't even need the royal connection to be eligible for I'm a celebrity, his rugby career saw to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mike and Zara seem a nice normal couple, they've had their troubles in the past but they seem stronger for it.

Also they aren't really 'royal' , members of the royal family certainly, but she isn't titled and isn't a working royal. They are private citizens who have excelled in their individual sporting careers and are pretty distant from ' the firm'. Mike didn't even need the royal connection to be eligible for I'm a celebrity, his rugby career saw to that.
Yes, but they’re still rich as duck. Her lineage stands for a lot. ‘Royal’ or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well Mike was either leaving today or in the final tomorrow so was probably easy for Zara’s team to decide to her in Oz last night

Last lot of votes all go to matt jill will be fine and owen meh

Reactions: 7
Th3yve said they are shaking it up this year and all going to be at each others final trial.
Not exactly a big shake up but hey

Definitely think they’ll be giving Owen an eating trial after his comments earlier in the series!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.