Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Like I said last night. Everyone just vote who they want. Don’t tell people they are wrong or stupid and a piece of shit because they’re not voting for who you want them to vote for. Everyone can back different people and this is a reality show not the government so let’s just enjoy the cyclone for what it is. Nobody is in there for free or the goodness of their heart. They’re all there to up the profile and money so let’s not pretend otherwise. I’m voting Matt. Will be ok with him or Jill but prefer Matt.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

kayl1986

VIP Member
Sorry it’s hard not to when you and your colleagues have been left with PTSD. I’ve now left nursing, won’t be looking after ignorant fools with the memory and intelligence of a goldfish for peanuts.
Tbh maybe it’s a good idea you have given up nursing. Maybe it wasn’t the right career for you if you see patients like that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Joon

VIP Member
I like Matt, politics aside I think he is a kind soul and has done his best to be friends with everyone, must of been awful for him in the beginning...Just read he is donating his fee to charity...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

jackolantern

VIP Member
Im behind but if Matt Hancock wins I’m moving out of this shitty country. I’m not joking. I’ve worked as a nurse through the pandemic and it’s an absolute insult to everyone affected by it that a man who offered PPE contracts to his under qualified mates and left us with no/out of date PPE. I’m disgusted he’s even made it this far.
It’s a game show, he isn’t being crowned king of England.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Charlene brunching with Gina. Despite Gina also breaking lockdown rules which Charlene had a go at Matt for and wanted to remain 'impartial'. Fake as fuck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

jackolantern

VIP Member
Because he hasn’t done anything evil and conniving IN CAMP. What’s outside the show is irrelevant
Also the continuous assumption if you like him *on the show* you are a fool who has been conned by him, as opposed to someone capable of making your own informed opinion based on (and only on) his behaviour on the game show. He’s a good camp mate, noone said he should win pride of Britain.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Jill had levels of chill BG hadn’t been able to achieve with his constant meditating and yoga. She is a queen and handled the whole thing without coming off badly at all. She wasn’t as entertaining as a lot of others but she gave everything her best shot, had a sense of humour and was a nice person.

• Heart
  • Haha

Evesdropping

VIP Member
The royals probably know all the tricks of getting in and out of places without being seen if they want to.

I’m glad Zara was there, lovely reunion. I don’t think Mike came across badly at all.
I don't get the Mike hate either. He came over as down to earth and fairly good humoured to me especially once Sue left.

Im behind but if Matt Hancock wins I’m moving out of this shitty country. I’m not joking. I’ve worked as a nurse through the pandemic and it’s an absolute insult to everyone affected by it that a man who offered PPE contracts to his under qualified mates and left us with no/out of date PPE. I’m disgusted he’s even made it this far.
I’m a nurse too and I think you’re chatting absolute 💩… I also worked AED right through the pandemic and never had a problem getting PPE. You’re not special or a hero just like he isn’t the devil incarnate. If you feel that strongly about the man don’t watch it. There’s loads of obviously a lot more rational people out there for him to be in the final 3

• Heart
  • Angry

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
The bitchy him 🙊 I think itv showed him really well tbh you can’t blame the edit.
I agree. I find him to be a total hypocrite. Looking down his nose at Matt Hancock despite having a criminal record for TWO drink driving offences, the second of which saw him banned for 3 years. On top of that there’s been various episodes of him being flirtatious with women other than his wife . It was his sense of superiority over MH despite his own questionable past that got me. Yes he played rugby at a high level but the only reason he could command a high fee for this was down to his RF connections.
Glad he’s gone.
Moody and sullen and definitely changed when MH arrived as he thought he’d be the star of the show and he realised MH would generate more headlines than him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Just putting a warning out that someone needs to come and check on me in an a hour or so if I go quiet after seeing Matt in a pair of clingy, metallic hot pants. I may have collapsed and need medial attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29