I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ano they are both married but they had alot of chemistry together the way they always looked at each other, they definitely fancied each other 😂
He’s mad if he fancied two poo Sue when he has Zara. She’s no different to Eileen Grimshaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mike was horrible tonight. Nasty. Glad he rightfully missed out on his place in the final 🤣 Funny!

Mike might not have had much compassion for Matt but his grandma-in-law certainly did.
C54A1FE6-369A-4EF8-A168-818FB4FD4954.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I really want Matt in the final ... can't believe I'm so nervous and invested in him!! It's crazy I need to wobble my bleeping head, but can't help it.. he is adorable!!

OK.. I'm really trying to get a grip guys 😁😏
Couldn't watch properly tonight as was at a 40th birthday party. However even though we couldn't near it, they had it on one of the screens and I saw that Mike was out. Out of the 4 I think he was the right one to go. Was rather pleased given that he has given us nearly nothing in entertainment value, and also because of all of the people who'll be so pissed off that Matt is still in and he isn't 🤣.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Or maybe he simply doesn't like the man and didn't exactly relish the thought of being cooped up with him 24/7?

Do you think that Chris, Boy George, Sue and Charlene were also jealous of Matt?
Why would anyone be jealous of Matt the Pratt? Sorry Mike has gone I liked him he is a what you see is what you get sort of guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mike and Sue were horrid to watch. Without Sue Mike seemed rather lackluster and sarky.

He did really seem to resent Matt but I’m a rather sly way. At least BG was upfront and direct.

No great loss to be honest.

Reactions: 25
Hadn't watched last night's show but been following online and will catch up today. Mike started well, but whether it was him or editing we hardly saw or heard from him. Sounds as if he's been shown a bit last night and viewers made their choice. I've been disappointed in him, we never saw his humour and banter after the first few episodes. I doubt MH has the power to dilute MT though. He's no wallflower, so either he's been quiet and boring or he's said and done 'too much' to show. But I did read 'The Palace' had to approve ITV editing, which if true, stilts the show even more and makes his participation pointless. I have always said with these shows, even back to Big Brother days, the editing can make or break someone with the producers having the control, not the viewer. Without live streaming you are only seeing the narrative the show wants to push, nothing more. It's almost scripted. As a viewer you have to remember that, base your opinions and voting decisions accordingly on what you see, know and expect.

Reactions: 15
You'd think that a proper journalist would know that it's not even a proper jungle! (Not that she did really conquer it, whatever it is.)

I thought it was a proper jungle. Perhaps it's all the trees, snakes and spiders. Silly me! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked Mike 🫣 I’ve only managed to watch 3 episodes this year though so maybe i’ve just not got his bad side 😂 did think his mentioning of Matt placing his number to the camera to the other camp mates was weird and a bit bitchy though. although it’s weird Matt does that 😂

I want Owen to win 😂 although that’s probably not gonna happen. it’ll be Jill

I liked Mike 🫣 I’ve only managed to watch 3 episodes this year though so maybe i’ve just not got his bad side 😂 did think his mentioning of Matt placing his number to the camera to the other camp mates was weird and a bit bitchy though. although it’s weird Matt does that 😂
It reeks of desperation!

If any of the other campmates had done that (purposely placed their number more prominently in an effort to get more votes) then this thread would've jumped on it immediately and called it out as a cringey, desperate, sneaky and unsporting move! 💯

Also, if Matt had been the one who moved it back (like Mike did), then that would've been downplayed and just seen as a bit of harmless fun from a cheeky prankster!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Owen to win. What a sweetheart and omg his body 😂😂

I want Owen to win 😂 although that’s probably not gonna happen. it’ll be Jill
Owen to win also!!!!!

• Heart
Love island Australia? You won’t be disappointed
When did it start?

I’m not looking forward to Ant and Dec’s interview with Matt, they’ve already shown their dislike which imo is unprofessional. They wanted a big name to big up the show, they got it, so it’s hardly right if they’re unhappy he’s in there
I think Dec handles himself better, than Ant. I think they are more shocked that he has lasted this long

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think Dec handles himself better, than Ant. I think they are more shocked that he has lasted this long
I agree, Dec holds back whilst Ant seems almost erratic with it. Saying that Ant hasn't screamed at the camera as much on insta live the last couple of days.
He may have a false sense of security after being received back into the public after his problems but he needs to be careful - they might not win that presenting award next year 😅🤞🏼

Reactions: 10
It reeks of desperation!

If any of the other campmates had done that (purposely placed their number more prominently in an effort to get more votes) then this thread would've jumped on it immediately and called it out as a cringey, desperate, sneaky and unsporting move! 💯

Also, if Matt had been the one who moved it back (like Mike did), then that would've been downplayed and just seen as a bit of harmless fun from a cheeky prankster!
I totally disagree. And that's fine, we're allowed different opinions.
The campmates are allowed to treat Matt differenly and it gets swept away, but if Matt was to do the same there would be outrage and he'd never get away with it. Imagine if Matt had of jumped on someone half his size like Mike did? Matt is being held to a higher standard.
Mike seemed borderline conspiracy saying mat was showing his number more because he wants to win. As if that would make any difference and they're all there to win it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Might just of well given the title to Jill in the beginning if she wins ...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.