I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlene couldn’t even stand in some water ffs what an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've always liked Mike. He's not what you'd think would end up marrying in thd royal family. Him and Zara fell in love. Like he said it just happened and he was also friends with William and Harry.

They are known to be party animals and don't take themselves seriously as 'royals'. Their faces at Harry's wedding where great.

The Queen was well known to have a sense of humor in private and liked Mike.

ITV literally didn't show Mike to be the person he's seen in the rest of the media or as other campmates described him. Seems like a very tactile person who cares for orhers. Think tonight's ep they showed the real relaxed him.

Don't think he should have been 4th.

Didn't his fee go to a Parkinsons charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've always liked Mike. He's not what you'd think would end up marrying in thd royal family. Him and Zara fell in love. Like he said it just happened and he was also friends with William and Harry.

They are known to be party animals and don't take themselves seriously as 'royals'. Their faces at Harry's wedding where great.

The Queen was well known to have a sense of humor in private and liked Mike.

ITV literally didn't show Mike to be the person he's seen in the rest of the media or as other campmates described him. Seems like a very tactile person who cares for orhers. Think tonight's ep they showed the real relaxed him.

Don't think he should have been 4th.

Didn't his fee go to a Parkinsons charity?
The bitchy him 🙊 I think itv showed him really well tbh you can’t blame the edit.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The bitchy him 🙊 I think itv showed him really well tbh you can’t blame the edit.
I agree. I find him to be a total hypocrite. Looking down his nose at Matt Hancock despite having a criminal record for TWO drink driving offences, the second of which saw him banned for 3 years. On top of that there’s been various episodes of him being flirtatious with women other than his wife . It was his sense of superiority over MH despite his own questionable past that got me. Yes he played rugby at a high level but the only reason he could command a high fee for this was down to his RF connections.
Glad he’s gone.
Moody and sullen and definitely changed when MH arrived as he thought he’d be the star of the show and he realised MH would generate more headlines than him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree. I find him to be a total hypocrite. Looking down his nose at Matt Hancock despite having a criminal record for TWO drink driving offences, the second of which saw him banned for 3 years. On top of that there’s been various episodes of him being flirtatious with women other than his wife . It was his sense of superiority over MH despite his own questionable past that got me. Yes he played rugby at a high level but the only reason he could command a high fee for this was down to his RF connections.
Glad he’s gone.
Moody and sullen and definitely changed when MH arrived as he thought he’d be the star of the show and he realised MH would generate more headlines than him.
👏 👏 couldn’t of said it better myself.

Reactions: 14
Mike and Zara seem to have a fantastic relationship, its lovely to see. If they have haters, its definitely just extreme jealousy.... poor things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or maybe he simply doesn't like the man and didn't exactly relish the thought of being cooped up with him 24/7?

Do you think that Chris, Boy George, Sue and Charlene were also jealous of Matt?

Reactions: 11
I’m not looking forward to Ant and Dec’s interview with Matt, they’ve already shown their dislike which imo is unprofessional. They wanted a big name to big up the show, they got it, so it’s hardly right if they’re unhappy he’s in there

Reactions: 25
Gotta say lm very meh about all of the final 3. Nobody stands out who I would love to win, I guess maybe Jill somewhat but even then, it doesn’t feel like anyone has been particularly loveable this season.

Reactions: 13
Since Mike’s witch Sue went he has been a lone misery guts, full of shrugs and sarky comments. Not funny or entertaining, lots of (Royal?) entitlement. Face like a slapped arse!
Ano they are both married but they had alot of chemistry together the way they always looked at each other, they definitely fancied each other 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.