• Matt

Votes: 138 28.4%
  • Owen

Votes: 63 13.0%
  • Mike

Votes: 30 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said last night. Everyone just vote who they want. Don’t tell people they are wrong or stupid and a piece of tit because they’re not voting for who you want them to vote for. Everyone can back different people and this is a reality show not the government so let’s just enjoy the cyclone for what it is. Nobody is in there for free or the goodness of their heart. They’re all there to up the profile and money so let’s not pretend otherwise. I’m voting Matt. Will be ok with him or Jill but prefer Matt.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
What does everyone think the order will be vs what they'd like?

I think - 1st) Jill, 2) Owen, 3) Matt and 4) Mike
I'd like - 1st) Matt, 2) Jill) Owen and 4) Mike

Reactions: 14
Like I said last night. Everyone just vote who they want. Don’t tell people they are wrong or stupid and a piece of tit because they’re not voting for who you want them to vote for. Everyone can back different people and this is a reality show not the government so let’s just enjoy the cyclone for what it is. I’m voting Matt. Will be ok with him or Jill but prefer Matt.
I don’t even vote but I’m rooting for Jill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does everyone think the order will be vs what they'd like?

I think - 1st) Jill, 2) Owen, 3) Matt and 4) Mike
I'd like - 1st) Matt, 2) Jill) Owen and 4) Mike
I’d like Matt Jill owen Mike
I think
Jill Matt Mike owen
I keep changing my mind which order for Mike and owen. Not bothered really either way

Reactions: 8
Like I said last night. Everyone just vote who they want. Don’t tell people they are wrong or stupid and a piece of tit because they’re not voting for who you want them to vote for. Everyone can back different people and this is a reality show not the government so let’s just enjoy the cyclone for what it is. Nobody is in there for free or the goodness of their heart. They’re all there to up the profile and money so let’s not pretend otherwise. I’m voting Matt. Will be ok with him or Jill but prefer Matt.
And there it is in a nutshell :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine Drakeford 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Matt, politics aside I think he is a kind soul and has done his best to be friends with everyone, must of been awful for him in the beginning...Just read he is donating his fee to charity...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I like Matt, politics aside I think he is a kind soul and has done his best to be friends with everyone, must of been awful for him in the beginning...Just read he is donating his fee to charity...
Can you share the link please?

Reactions: 3
The sniping on these threads is getting rather tiresome. I'm watching for entertainment not for a political debate.

Don't understand the love for Matt so I'll be rooting for Jill to win, but I don't care enough to bother voting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to say I never called the people who vote for him a piece of tit.
my original point was that the minute he was in the jungle everyone online was voting for Matt cause they “wanted to see him suffer” and now all of a sudden peoples opinions changed and I asked a genuine question which few people actually answered and instead just got offended and called me an idiot.

But anyway,

I could see Mike going tonight. I think his popularity has wavered and he’s seemed miserable the past few episodes. Wonder if he’ll crack a smile during the cyclone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.