I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh Zara managed to sneak into Oz quietly! Bet ITV were delighted they would get a sort of exclusive.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if they gave her special notice two days ago that it was pretty likely to be him today? They'd of bent over to get a few seconds of her back on screen.

Reactions: 8
Gosh I'm shocked Zara was there. Where were her airport pics? 🤣
The royals probably know all the tricks of getting in and out of places without being seen if they want to.

I’m glad Zara was there, lovely reunion. I don’t think Mike came across badly at all.

Reactions: 27
I thought that was a lovely interview. I think he is a genuine, warm guy. Sad he's out

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know theres a few people not fans of mike but rather have him in top 3 than owen at this point

Reactions: 20
The royals probably know all the tricks of getting in and out of places without being seen if they want to.

I’m glad Zara was there, lovely reunion. I don’t think Mike came across badly at all.
I don't get the Mike hate either. He came over as down to earth and fairly good humoured to me especially once Sue left.

Reactions: 31
Side note but I’ve seen your name on so many threads and always read it as tittas as in calm your tits. I JUST REALISED IT’S RITA 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am Rita 👋 but my name is actually from a typo my friend made trying to say calm your tits and accidentally wrote Rita… and it stuck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe she was left with little choice but to go. Would look bad on her not being there I guess.

It's easy to not be seen in airports if you don't want to be.

Reactions: 9
I was so shocked as shes not been seen there or anything like that thought it would be his brother thats there aw how lovely
She hasn't been doing all the press interviews like everyone else's partners. I mean Mike.and Zara don't really need promoting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.