I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That trial was grim. Made my eyes water. Definitely think Snoochie is playing a game though and knows how to get more air time. Still on the fence about her.
See, I think Danny is. I think he’s doing a lot of it to win the public over. Like the mouth full of vomit then suddenly it was gone and it was as if nothing happend. Plus he was putting his fingers down his throat to vomit!

Reactions: 3
Just finished, been in lust with Ginola for 25 years, he's a fine wine, even more in lust now. Tbh I couldn't take in much else as too busy drooling over David.

In his hey day
Seen him play, got his autograph and it wasn’t only the female fanbase who lusted after him in his playing days.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
See, I think Danny is. I think he’s doing a lot of it to win the public over. Like the mouth full of vomit then suddenly it was gone and it was as if nothing happend. Plus he was putting his fingers down his throat to vomit!
I think I would too if I'd just eaten all that crap 🤢.
I think he's just a moody bloke who needs his food & sleep. If he doesn't get it then he gets hangry. Wonder how long it will take before he starts crying? I mean....he never stops on Emmerdale 🤷🏼‍♀️

On another note....Frankie's voice is annoying me already 🤬

Reactions: 8
People saying about how it normally doesn’t count if they vomit. I’m sure isn’t it as long as they’ve shown they’ve swallowed it then it counts as a pass? Also I think it might be worse to vomit once you’ve already swallowed it having vomit taste in your mouth as well

Reactions: 5
He looked a bit fed up when he went back to camp after the trial but maybe it affected him more than was shown.
Yes, I noticed that too. But I think it's because he knows that he cheated, that it was televised and he will be caught out. I'm hoping tonight that it will be mentioned.

She wants the spotlight that was obvious from the trial tbh she seems alright but very like all spotlight on me type

See am i the only one who doesnt think this ? Maybe because ive seen him do many interviews and podcasts and stuff i think thats his sense of humour lets be honest we can all armchair watch but if we were set with the challenge it would be tough its so different sitting at home saying get on with it to actually being faced with it
I agree with you, this is Danny's sense of humour. It's very dry and sarky. Probably a bit grumpy too but nothing bad. He had some great one liners. And he never said he was scared of eating as such, it's just he has a strong gag reflex so eating was his biggest challenge, and that showed last night.

The character has definitely ran his course.

Such a shame isn’t she only about 30? Totally unneeded work she’s had done
Im confused about frankie as I swear she looks very different to normal and last night her eye brows didn't seem to move and appeared permanently raised

Reactions: 7
See I think Danny is totally being himself!! There's no jumping up and down, no over excitement, no trying to over shadow anyone, no pretend laughing or such like. And I love his totally dry sense of humour and genuine fed up ness!! It's a joy to me... Rather than some that are either always screeching , telling tit dramatic fake stories, name dropping and pretending to be everyone's mentor!!

And Snoochie is spoiling it for me.. So over bearing. I didn't get her in last night's challenge.. One minute she was not batting an eyelid, just getting on with the eating then all of a sudden she was screaming, running around and crying!!! It was so fake. And seems so full of herself !

But because I'm now in love with David Ginola 💓💓💓 I can't miss an episode.. I think he is maybe some kind of God sent to make me happy.

Reactions: 21
Don’t get the Ginola love. He was fit in his younger days. Just looks like a generic middle aged guy now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished, been in lust with Ginola for 25 years, he's a fine wine, even more in lust now. Tbh I couldn't take in much else as too busy drooling over David.

In his hey day
When David was in his Newcastle-playing prime, teenage me bumped into him in Metroland one day (one for any north eastern Tattlers there!) and got his autograph. He was very bit as charming and lovely as you’d hope he’d be ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen
This water supply story has been denied by ITV but they said there has always been a smoking area, even in Oz.

Yes, I noticed that too. But I think it's because he knows that he cheated, that it was televised and he will be caught out. I'm hoping tonight that it will be mentioned.
He only had to eat a small portion of it so it would have been what was left that he threw.

Last edited:
Don’t get the Ginola love. He was fit in his younger days. Just looks like a generic middle aged guy now.
There's no argument that he was eye achingly fit when he was younger 💕 but one of my colleagues who's watching said he's got a face like a rodent and I can't unsee it now 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
David does not look like any generic middle aged man to me and believe me I know as I’ve been on over fifties dating apps!!

Reactions: 8
Ginola is about 54. He is not wearing well. He is a bit like Gerard Depardiu’s more attractive brother. Madeley is 65. He is wearing well. I don’t find either of them attractive.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.