I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only had to eat a small portion of it so it would have been what was left that he threw.
I always thought they had to eat the whole bit on the stick, that's why I was surprised he bit a piece off, they normally shove the whole lot in their gob 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Start watching twenty minutes later and catch up in time before it ends or shortly after. I don't get why people watch adverts and even less get why people moan about the amount of ads when they can do something about it.

Reactions: 12
David is absolutely gorgeous in looks and demeanour.

I really wish they would call NB him by his real name. I’m finding him more ‘pleasant boy’ than ‘naughty boy’.

Danny is grumpy but I can see how he might grow on me when/ if he lightens up a bit.

I think it’s going to be a loved up series. I think celebrities are too scared to be seen as the argumentative villain type now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
David is absolutely gorgeous in looks and demeanour.

I really wish they would call NB him by his real name. I’m finding him more ‘pleasant boy’ than ‘naughty boy’.

Danny is grumpy but I can see how he might grow on me when/ if he lightens up a bit.

I think it’s going to be a loved up series. I think celebrities are too scared to be seen as the argumentative villain type now.
Danny said on that podcast when casting he was told they didnt want people going in and being argumentive etc they want to brand it as more of a family show especially because of the pandemic shame cause everybody loves a good argument 🤣🤣

Danny said on that podcast when casting he was told they didnt want people going in and being argumentive etc they want to brand it as more of a family show especially because of the pandemic shame cause everybody loves a good argument 🤣🤣
🤣 they should bring Janice Dickinson or Kym in that should do it. I think the problem is the arguments get pulled apart these days.They’ll be accused of allowing bullying etc.

Reactions: 7
Snoochie needs to calm down, she’s too much and it’s very obvious Danny is playing a game having probably studied last years show in detail. He’s not as endearing as Jordan North but playing that role

Reactions: 4
Urgh I couldn’t stand Jordan North last year!! Even when he came on last nights ep I went urgh!!! My boyfriend rolled his eyes 😂

I like Danny though but that might be cos im an Emmerdale mega fan 😂 even though he is a moaning little bastard on that.

• Haha
I watched it on itv player on my break at work last night and for some reason when I watch at work the adverts just skip? It happens on channel 4 player as well when I watch bake off. But if I watch at home they do player the adverts. Makes it so much better but don’t know why it happens?

I watched it on itv player on my break at work last night and for some reason when I watch at work the adverts just skip? It happens on channel 4 player as well when I watch bake off. But if I watch at home they do player the adverts. Makes it so much better but don’t know why it happens?
Your work TV is probably either on Sky (as you pay a subscription to Sky) where there are no adverts when you watch catch up TV or its the version of the ITV Hub where you pay a small subscription not to have adverts

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ah see I'm the opposite. I've only got back into I'm a celeb in recent years when it got more funny rather than focusing on drama. Which was the reason i originally stopped watching

Ah see I'm the opposite. I've only got back into I'm a celeb in recent years when it got more funny rather than focusing on drama. Which was the reason i originally stopped watching
Last year because everything else was so tit I loved the lack of drama but this year I d probably like a little bit, it's unbelievable to think you'd be cooped up with strangers for a least a week with not much food and be all happy all the time. I can't always manage happy all week if cooped up in a caravan with husband and kids, and we've got food. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not really bothered by anyone yet but I appreciate we are only 2 eps in. Snoochie is OTT but I did crack up at the cow's nose, I think I'd be the same :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.