I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheyenne David

I don’t think you can fake throwing up. I agree Snoochie should have got something for her efforts as she ate more than Danny and kept hers down
He was shaking when they put the first plate i front of him and I really think it was genuine. His gf said he is like that and won't try food he doesn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He was shaking when they put the first plate i front of him and I really think it was genuine. His gf said he is like that and won't try food he doesn't know.

Lr
She already has been picked, said so at the end of the show.

Lr
She already has been picked, said so at the end of the show.
Sorry, I meant tomorrow night 🙂

Reactions: 2
I’m so disappointed with Danny. I love him on Emmerdale and stupidly thought he’d be the same in real life but he gives me the ick 😭 Hes such a miserable twit, think this is gonna backfire on him massively

Reactions: 14
I know Snoochie’s loud but she’s such a sweet girl. I worked with her a couple of years back and she’s just a bit extra, really nice though I hope she does well. So proud of her tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She wants the spotlight that was obvious from the trial tbh she seems alright but very like all spotlight on me type

I’m so disappointed with Danny. I love him on Emmerdale and stupidly thought he’d be the same in real life but he gives me the ick 😭 Hes such a miserable twit, think this is gonna backfire on him massively
See am i the only one who doesnt think this ? Maybe because ive seen him do many interviews and podcasts and stuff i think thats his sense of humour lets be honest we can all armchair watch but if we were set with the challenge it would be tough its so different sitting at home saying get on with it to actually being faced with it

Reactions: 5
That trial was grim. Made my eyes water. Definitely think Snoochie is playing a game though and knows how to get more air time. Still on the fence about her.

Reactions: 9
She wants the spotlight that was obvious from the trial tbh she seems alright but very like all spotlight on me type

See am i the only one who doesnt think this ? Maybe because ive seen him do many interviews and podcasts and stuff i think thats his sense of humour lets be honest we can all armchair watch but if we were set with the challenge it would be tough its so different sitting at home saying get on with it to actually being faced with it
Nah it’s not just the challenge, it’s just the vibe from him in general. Think he’s definitely gonna snap at some point and be quite aggressive tbh, hopefully he will prove me wrong though!

Reactions: 7
But he’s a miserable twit on Emmerdale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah it’s not just the challenge, it’s just the vibe from him in general. Think he’s definitely gonna snap at some point and be quite aggressive tbh, hopefully he will prove me wrong though!
Ah fair enough i dont get that vibe at all im not even a fan of emmerdale really only seen clips of him so dont know what hes like on the show but hey ho we will see i guess

Reactions: 1
He looked a bit fed up when he went back to camp after the trial but maybe it affected him more than was shown.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.