Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Every single one of you who finds Richard Madeley any degree of attractive, needs to boil their eyes and wash their mouths out with soap you filthy animals :sick: 💀 😭 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

electricmallows

VIP Member
I know it’s been a year but I still can’t believe Jordan was robbed lmaoo. Hoping nobody as annoying as Gi is in it this year

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wish Arlene would ditch the beanie she looks like the old fellas you see shuffling themselves to the pub at about 8am

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I don't buy Danny's act. I think he's trying to position himself as this year's Jordan North. You could see the genuine fear with Jordan but this bloke is just acting. If he was genuinely that gippy there is no way he would have been able to complete that challenge. Snoochie was robbed!

Reactions: 21

TC14

Chatty Member
See I think Danny is totally being himself!! There's no jumping up and down, no over excitement, no trying to over shadow anyone, no pretend laughing or such like. And I love his totally dry sense of humour and genuine fed up ness!! It's a joy to me... Rather than some that are either always screeching , telling shit dramatic fake stories, name dropping and pretending to be everyone's mentor!!

And Snoochie is spoiling it for me.. So over bearing. I didn't get her in last night's challenge.. One minute she was not batting an eyelid, just getting on with the eating then all of a sudden she was screaming, running around and crying!!! It was so fake. And seems so full of herself !

But because I'm now in love with David Ginola 💓💓💓 I can't miss an episode.. I think he is maybe some kind of God sent to make me happy.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Naughty Boy seems to have such low self esteem, I just didn’t expect him to be like that bless!

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
All a bit cringe, thinks he's getting his own back and wants them to feel bad. It ain't that deep hun

Alexa play runnin'

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Right why every year does one or more say “I don’t know what I’ve got myself into”? It’s been on 19 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

aimzalicious

VIP Member
hello-all.gif

I've never watched IAC before in my life apart from best bits compilations and snippets from an old series with Dennis Wise (me and my friend still quote "tiny little Dennis Wise" like Dec 🤣). But a lot of the posters from the MAFSA thread said we should all give it a watch, so here I am! My first IAC series 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
A random weak (but true) claim to fame from me….. Years and years ago (late 90s) I worked in an office in Altrincham (Cheshire) and in the local Sainsbury’s near my work you often saw Man U players and soap stars etc. I thought nothing of it, as it happened regularly and they were just normal people going about their business.
Until one day I tried to reach up to grab some tea bags and this tall man and hand appeared and grabbed them and passed them to me and it was David Ginola! The man is an absolute vision and had an aura and presence. I can’t just describe it, other than my jaw was on the floor and my brain was saying Wow. He is stunning! I said thank you and he smiled and went off. He was/is drop dead gorgeous, and I was reduced to a giggly teenager.

• Heart