I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I have to say I enjoyed episode glad I tuned in and will be back tomorrow for more fun on here 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Danny is going to lose his tit at some point, he has an edge. David will be looking at him sadly. The disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhh poor Snoochie having to do the trial again!

Really enjoyed my first full IAC ep, don't know how I've avoided watching for so long! see you all tomorrow 🥰👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't buy Danny's act. I think he's trying to position himself as this year's Jordan North. You could see the genuine fear with Jordan but this bloke is just acting. If he was genuinely that gippy there is no way he would have been able to complete that challenge. Snoochie was robbed!

Reactions: 21
Right I've watched it back a few times now, and he definitely cheated by throwing the penis over his shoulder. Yet nobody noticed, and he was allowed to win!!!
Ive just watched, he bit a piece off, Dec even made a comment about it, then you see Danny fling the other piece over his shoulder😲

Reactions: 8
So glad there’s a thread for this show! I thought Snoochie smashed it and liking her much more than I thought , worried about her and Danny both trying to copy Jordan but can just imagine Danny & someone (maybe Richard) having a huge bust up later in the series with how grumpy he was to ant & Dec! I’m also in love with David and Frankie

Two things. What is Snoochies real name. And if Frankie brings out another mental health self help book after this I’m staging a protest. Frankie Bridges how I survived the mental and physical torture of I’m a celebrity get me out of her !!
Chayenne! Don’t mind calling her snoochie but do mind calling naughty boy that and not Shar for 7 weeks (also knew I recognised her from somewhere, Celeb gogglebox with Jeremy vine)

Reactions: 6
Two things. What is Snoochies real name. And if Frankie brings out another mental health self help book after this I’m staging a protest. Frankie Bridges how I survived the mental and physical torture of I’m a celebrity get me out of her !!
Cheyenne David

I don't buy Danny's act. I think he's trying to position himself as this year's Jordan North. You could see the genuine fear with Jordan but this bloke is just acting. If he was genuinely that gippy there is no way he would have been able to complete that challenge. Snoochie was robbed!
I don’t think you can fake throwing up. I agree Snoochie should have got something for her efforts as she ate more than Danny and kept hers down

Reactions: 8
Ahhh poor Snoochie having to do the trial again!

Really enjoyed my first full IAC ep, don't know how I've avoided watching for so long! see you all tomorrow 🥰👋🏻
She would not have got the next one if the voting had been after she finished eating. I gave her mine as soon as the voting opened but wish I had waited.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.