I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the threads last year for this so I'm in

Not that fussed on Wales again but I get why. I think the key for this series is to have another 'difficult' character in camp. Someone like Lady C or Gillian McKeith in past years who managed to rile everyone up. Everyone has just been too nice the last few years, the worst ones were just a bit irritating (e.g. Haskell & Richie) rather than proper car crash TV gold.

Who do we think might be contenders to be cast?

Reactions: 9
I understand why it’s in wales but definitely think Australia is better. I missed the height and water trails, I felt the wales ones were too similar to eachother.
I know not many likes lady c on im a celeb but I loved her on it provided more entertainment

Reactions: 8
I understand why it’s in wales but definitely think Australia is better. I missed the height and water trails, I felt the wales ones were too similar to eachother.
I know not many likes lady c on im a celeb but I loved her on it provided more entertainment
She is one of a kind :) there should be more "characters" instead of all the back slapping niccey niccey stuff there was in Wales last year. Not talking all out nastiness but someone to put some life back into it.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I gave up watching last years as I thought it was terrible compared to being in Australia!

Reactions: 2

Yel

I'll probably watch if the weather's bad, but they really need to up it from last years and have less rubber animals

Reactions: 8
She was a witch but very entertaining,people like that are needed in reality shows,last year was boring.

Reactions: 4
Let’s hope the money they’ve saved on not flying to Oz two years running will go towards some better celebs this year 🤞

Let’s hope the money they’ve saved on not flying to Oz two years running will go towards some better celebs this year 🤞
They said they had not saved any money by taking it to Wales as they spent lots of money on the castle which they would would not have had to pay for at the camp in Australia. They probably can't get the celebs they want, the ones with a bit of personality to bring a bit of controversy to the camp, because the sun does not exactly shine in North Wales in November and I would thinks lots of them are lured initially by a possible holiday in Oz for their families and maybe for themselves if they are early leavers.

I also think too many of the celebs now are very conscious of how they come across and don't come across completely being themselves

Reactions: 10
I only watched half the series last year as I found it quite boring not sure whether it was the location or the campmates as there wasnt much drama definitely prefer the aussie version might give it a miss this year

Reactions: 3
Only stuck with it until the end last year because of this thread and maybe because of Vernon Kay but I’m willing to give it another go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.