I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t like naughty boy and I don’t understand why he got to do the easy part. He would have flopped at untying the knots and that would have injected a bit of drama

Reactions: 4
I still don’t like naughty boy and I don’t understand why he got to do the easy part. He would have flopped at untying the knots and that would have injected a bit of drama
Yes all he had to do was push a button so matty could undo the knots but he had to be told to do that. What a load of BS

Reactions: 3
After watching Emmerdale tonight and previous episodes just shows how good Danny is at 'crying' just hope they are genuine, in no way am I saying he isn't missing his partner and newborn etc. Just hope he isn't playing up to the camera,though he wouldn't be the only one over the years.

Reactions: 3
This is quite understandable. Rubbish. It might be unsterstandable to them but not to me. Bye#

Reactions: 1
Why they moaning - they've only been there a few days ffs. Had a nice break with warm beds and food thanks to the storm. I remember the early series where they literally lived on rice and beans for weeks

Reactions: 5
That challenge made it easier I prefer when one/two person has to get them and fails and we see the fall out of not everyone getting their item

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.