I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I think NB is funny. At first i found myself annoyed by him but I honestly think he is somewhere on the spectrum and doesn’t mean to irritate anyone or be so socially awkward. He is far more entertaining that snoochie, frankie, Arlene & Louise!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else just have an advert for Hollyoaks? I thought I’d accidentally switched over to C4😂

Reactions: 3
What was the point of the first part of that trial, locks in cages? Team who came last got the best deal in wishing well

Reactions: 1
Ahh I think NB is funny. At first i found myself annoyed by him but I honestly think he is somewhere on the spectrum and doesn’t mean to irritate anyone or be so socially awkward. He is far more entertaining that snoochie, frankie, Arlene & Louise!
I agree I think he's on the spectrum. He processes things differently

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t fully paying attention when the argument started so I might be wrong? But was Kadeena making rice to save for later and not eat at the time?

Reactions: 2
NB is actually ruining this series for me, personally think he is playing it as a game for screen time but that's not what annoys me.
I bet he'd be frustrating as hell to be around in the camp he never stops whinging. Him and Arlene need to go 😂

Reactions: 12
I really dislike Naughty baby, he has no empathy for her conditions. He only cares about himself

Reactions: 10
Also isn’t it dangerous to reheat rice, I mean I always do it and never had any issues. But people at work were shocked that I did it and said it’s bad to do?

Reactions: 5
What was the argument about? I was half paying attention but She didn't need to carry on shouting at him whilst he tried to calm things even walked away and then started again minutes later,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.