I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t recognise Frankie compared to how she looked when she did Strictly. It’s shocking what she’s done to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yaaay Matty! And NB has grown on me at this point, should’ve been Frankie doing another

Reactions: 11
Snoochie the big *unt laughing when NB was nominated can't stand her also how is frankies hair so sleek looking shouldn't they look like they've been dragged through a bush

Reactions: 8
What a tit episode. Far too much time spent on showing the trial whereas other trials are much less. Well done NB. Wtf was Frankie crying for. Previous eating trials you could hear the pop when they ate fish eye or testicle.

Reactions: 9
Snoochie the big *unt laughing when NB was nominated can't stand her also how is frankies hair so sleek looking shouldn't they look like they've been dragged through a bush
I noticed that too about Frankie's hair. 😐

Reactions: 4
Why was everyone telling Frankie how brave she was? She drank a few rank drinks. She's not a war hero!
Also wtf was that singing from her?

Reactions: 12
Watching on +1. Why is Frankie blubbing about that incredibly tame and frankly boring challenge?
All the challenges this series have been :sleep:
Not sure why I'm still watching tbh.

Yay for Matty getting a trial!

Bore off Frankie 😴 The crying is just unnecessary.

Frankie’s talking voice is enough of a squawk, I can’t imagine her singing, unless it miraculously changes, which I doubt.
I haven’t watched last night’s yet

Reactions: 2
I think I've realised why this year feels so off, normally people like Matty and snoochie just wouldn't be on the show and people like Adam and Simon wouldn't be the best celebs they have only the average ones, but this is all they could obviously get for the welsh version
Frankie’s talking voice is enough of a squawk, I can’t imagine her singing, unless it miraculously changes, which I doubt.
I haven’t watched last night’s yet
She wasn't the best singer in the saturdays or s club juniors either, everyone who's a true s club juniors fan knows stacey should've been in the saturdays instead of frankie or rochelle

Reactions: 4
I think I've realised why this year feels so off, normally people like Matty and snoochie just wouldn't be on the show and people like Adam and Simon wouldn't be the best celebs they have only the average ones, but this is all they could obviously get for the welsh version

She wasn't the best singer in the saturdays or s club juniors either, everyone who's a true s club juniors fan knows stacey should've been in the saturdays instead of frankie or rochelle
I suppose a Welsh winter in a dark castle doesn't attract as many "stars" as Australia.

ITV are pushing her because they obviously have projects lined up for her. What have we done to deserve yet another dull ex singer with a droney voice. We already have Rochelle. Enough already.
You can see it coming and ITV will probably con everyone into making her the winner.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think you're spot on there. Usually the soap starts are middle of the pack fillers below their Hollywood stars, pop stars and sports legends. There's always been reality stars and relative unknowns at the bottom of the pack but usually only one or two as opposed to approximately half this year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.