I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally the first eviction would have been today, the 2nd Friday, and the last couple of days would have been trials for immunity from the first eviction. Yesterday’s episode was originally scheduled to finish at 10:20pm but it finished just after 10:00pm.

I expect due to Storm Arwen and the camp mates having to leave the castle for 3 days their original plans have gone up the swanny

Also we never saw a castle coins challenge yesterday. I wonder if they did do one and they didn’t win so they decided not to show it

Reactions: 2
I can't get into it at all this year, I put it on but its just background noise. I'll watch it again properly if they ever go back to the jungle, it was much better.

Reactions: 10
I can't get into it at all this year, I put it on but its just background noise. I'll watch it again properly if they ever go back to the jungle, it was much better.
Apparently they only changed their mind about Australia this year because of the backlash when the public found out, someone I talked too at the castle when we visited this year told me this they were actually going to be allowed in.

Reactions: 4
Apparently they only changed their mind about Australia this year because of the backlash when the public found out, someone I talked too at the castle when we visited this year told me this they were actually going to be allowed in.
I can imagine some naysayers in the general public saying: “I wasn’t allowed to visit my relatives in Australia over the last 18 months but ITV have been allowed in”. They probably thought for an easy life we’ll do one more year in Wales and fingers crossed we can do Aus next year

Reactions: 8
I can imagine some naysayers in the general public saying: “I wasn’t allowed to visit my relatives in Australia over the last 18 months but ITV have been allowed in”. They probably thought for an easy life we’ll do one more year in Wales and fingers crossed we can do Aus next year
Our friends would have been one of those, and rightly so. They are going to Oz next week because their daughter and family are there but they have had to jump through many hoops to manage it (and they are not there yet)

Reactions: 7
ITV are pushing her because they obviously have projects lined up for her. What have we done to deserve yet another dull ex singer with a droney voice. We already have Rochelle. Enough already.
Frankie is now second favourite in the betting. David Ginola is first.

TBH I’m only watching for Ant and Dec now. I love them and love seeing their reactions to the trials etc and their jokes. I went to sleep b4 the end last night, glad Matty is in a trial!!

Reactions: 8
Joining in tonight guys and gals 👋🏼 I’ve had it on as background noise the past few nights. How can there be an emotional episode tonight when they’ve had a bleeping break as it is 😅 Also agree with everyone else it’s obvious that bore Frankie is going to win. I heard Ant and Dec say her challenge was the challenge of the series or words to that affect 🙄 Not sure why as I thought she was tit.

Reactions: 6
I'm just not getting the David love (that doesn't sound right lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frankie is boring and annoying with filler face. I think Louise and Arlene probably have far more interesting stories but why no screen time. I generally find most olympians lack personality, maybe the total focused on winning so doesn't leave much time for anything else.

I think my feelings about Daveeeeed are clear 😉😁😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is this about - NB task easy again and he could not get the gist of it. Thank goodness for Matty. This is seriously bad.

David singing to Danny and Danny couldn’t take his eyes off him throughout

Danny’s in luuuurve 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Danny homesick??? Wtf. He's only been in there a few days

Frankie again

Reactions: 4
Is a David and Danny gay sex scene on the cards I wonder? I feel like it’s building up to that. I suppose it would be a first for the show🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.