I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am finding Caitlyn far nicer and a better team player than I expected, I think Nadine is nice and Ian Wright is coming over ok. I think Kate is very annoying and wants to be centre of attention and Roman to me is very full of himself. Adele has just about started to show her true colours, I think she can and will cause a lot of fireworks. When Andrew was doing his task I honestly thought there was an animal that had been caught in some kind of trap and was making desperate noises, then I realised it was actually Andrew.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Adele was a bit over sensitive about the Jane McDonald pic last night and I felt sorry for Roman being caught up in it.
I wish Kate would stop asking everyone questions like she's interviewing them and just have a normal conversation.

Reactions: 15
Josa doing a great oscar winning performance about being scared of spiders then does the trial no problem, not falling for her act:ROFLMAO: I think she was irritating James.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josa doing a great oscar winning performance about being scared of spiders then does the trial no problem, not falling for her act:ROFLMAO: I think she was irritating James.
It is amazing how she did so well, BUT let’s face it I think spiders are easier than scorpions or cockroaches!!! I don’t think she was putting it on tbh. I think she did so well!

Reactions: 5
I thought Caitlyn would be a proper drama queen but actually seems (so far) to be fairly positive and a team player.

I think Adele should have swapped out her photo of Jane McDonald for James’ orthopaedic neck pillow, was a bit surprised that on knowing what it was and what he needs it for that no one thought to do that.

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Jacqueline so far she seems whiny. Adele and her obvious attempt to be ‘quirky’ with the loose woman picture - eye roll. Caitlyn is great. I didn’t think she’d be all that, I thought she’d cry and be a bit overdramatic. I also really cynically thought she was put in camp to get discussion about transgender issues going and that an argument might develop from it. But I really love her and think she’s an amazing member of camp up to now. she shouts so much though, it hurts my ears!
dont like Ian ( I think it’s Ian?) he’s got such a thin temper

Reactions: 11
I think they are all being a bit too nice to each other! They need to start arguing soon or else it will be boring. I think Adele, Jossa, Ian and the rugby player will be the ones to argue. I think the rest are too career driven to put a foot wrong. I don't really like any of them yet.. they all seem a bit meh and average

Reactions: 2
I thought Caitlyn would be a proper drama queen but actually seems (so far) to be fairly positive and a team player.

I think Adele should have swapped out her photo of Jane McDonald for James’ orthopaedic neck pillow, was a bit surprised that on knowing what it was and what he needs it for that no one thought to do that.
Agree - really like Caitlyn, she is a strong team player!

Reactions: 3
Agree - really like Caitlyn, she is a strong team player!
Given she was an Olympian I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. That takes grit. For 70, she is great. Loved watching her skydive. I used to love Bruce (when she was Bruce) on the Kardashians but hadn't kept up with her as much now she's Caitlyn. Great dry sense of humour. And good on her for finally transitioning. I remember reading the rumors on Blind Gossip YEARS ago that Bruce was going to transition, my fiance didn't believe it for a minute. Haha.

Reactions: 6
100% fancy Roman
Same, there is just something about him that I find really attractive, loved him when I’ve seen him on things like Celebrity Gogglebox and Celebrity First Dates.

Also, he got ripped recently, and just became even more loveable.
B244FA24-4979-481D-8BD1-F40F9C2B1EDB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I didn't realise that was Big Brother Adele! Or Adelly as Jade Goody kept thinking she was called. I agree that the picture was an attempt to be quirky. Just silly really. Caitlin is amazing so far. Funny and not a whinger. I can't really tell Roman apart from Woody off The Circle at the moment. Offspring of famous parents. Nadine seems very dull, but I suppose we haven't seen much of her yet.
So in the Mail yesterday it said Moffat had turned down Extra Camp as she was doing the Namibia programme - but there wouldn't have been any crossover timing wise anyway. Plus now she has been dropped from Saturday Night Takeaway? Mmmm. Wish we didn't have to even hear her at all with the Tombola Arcade bits.
I always got the impression Ant and Dec had very little time for Swash. On Extra Camp they either ignored him or mocked him. Was he dropped? Or saying he turned it down?

Reactions: 4
Adele is annoying.
I quite like Kate.
Caitlyn is great. Such a good team player. Excited to see how she progresses.
Like Roman. Seems sweet.
Nadine is funny and I like her so far.
Ian Wright seems good. Didn't know of him prior.
Andrew seems lovely. I felt bad for him during the fear challenge.
Quite like James.
Jossa seems like she won't last. Loved when Caitlyn was cheering her on. Caitlyn seems to be quite empathetic.
Myles I don't have an opinion on yet.
Haha! Totally agree! like them all except Adele.Should have had THE Adele in there ,she`d have been great to watch!(and listen to:).

Reactions: 2
Same, there is just something about him that I find really attractive, loved him when I’ve seen him on things like Celebrity Gogglebox and Celebrity First Dates.

Also, he got ripped recently, and just became even more loveable.
View attachment 58709
Listen I've never watched I'm A Celeb before this year I'm literally watching because I saw him on Goggle box & it was love at first sight 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only person who likes Adele? I suppose I am a massive Jane mcdonald fan so I can understand her luxury item. I also believe she had every right to question Roman when he brought it up.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only person who likes Adele? I suppose I am a massive Jane mcdonald fan so I can understand her luxury item. I also believe she had every right to question Roman when he brought it up.
Don't get a nice vibe from her at all. Pulling the prejudice card about the Jane Mcdonald ipcture on roman was nasty and completely unnecessary. I felt really sorry for him.

Reactions: 19
Don't get a nice vibe from her at all. Pulling the prejudice card about the Jane Mcdonald ipcture on roman was nasty and completely unnecessary. I felt really sorry for him.
It was so random - I felt as if she had it in her head that she was gonna use the word ' prejudiced ' against someone the first chance she got - Roman was only joking plus she clearly brought the pic in for attention

Reactions: 12
She seems like she could be a tit stirring witch.

Reactions: 9