I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard theres a couple of people going in who have been in before but didnt last long/had to quit

If it's TRUE, cant wait for Kate Garraway
I def think shes going in this year - Ben Shep made a comment this morning about her not being around for much longer and then said 'whoops i'm not allowed to say anything yet!' or something along those lines! I think she will be great, shes so clumsy etc and isn't afraid to say what she thinks!
I don't really mind who goes in there i just like seeing them argue and also cry during the tasks! hahaha

Reactions: 1
Ive heard theres a couple of people going in who have been in before but didnt last long/had to quit
I saw speculation in the media that Katie Price maybe going in again...did she not quit the jungle after a few days during her second stint on the show. If it she or Gemma Collins I won't be watching.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I saw speculation in the media that Katie Price maybe going in again...did she not quit the jungle after a few days during her second stint on the show. If it she or Gemma Collins I won't be watching.
Yeah she did go back at some point and think she was getting voted for every single task and so quit if I remember rightly.

winds me up how many tasks people are ruled out of. They shouldn’t be allowed on it if they can’t do hardly any trials. Bruce Jenner is going to be bad for this I think

I'm a viewer, get me out of heeeeeeeeeere!

I’ve heard Maura from Love Islands going in and Kirk off corrie.

Dying that Caitlyn Jenner and Kirkeh will be on the same show HAHAHA

Also calling it early, Roman Kemp will finish in the top 3!

Amir was a great laugh last season. I hope we have another character like him! Watching right now.

Caitlyn is brilliant so far. The way she just sat in the car, whilst everyone screamed and legged it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caitlyn is brilliant so far. The way she just sat in the car, whilst everyone screamed and legged it 😂
Her American comment might not go down well with viewers "we help you all the time" or something.
She was great comforting Nadine but just there with the big guy, didn't even put the rings on loooool