I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live right near where it's filmed! Going to pop along and be a spy / celebrity spotter! Will I recognise anyone in it? *jumps straight onto google.

Reactions: 1
Caitlyn came across really well last night.
She was great with Nadine during the skydive and seems more comfortable than the rest of them put together.
For me the best moment was the others all freaking out and running out of the car at the sight of the spider while she just sat there totally non-plussed. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only one I cant stand is Adele. She just came across as so desperate to be liked.

Reactions: 12
The only one I cant stand is Adele. She just came across as so desperate to be liked.
Du know when she was doing that task with nadine and all the squealing she did I just thought oh this ones out to get a lot of air time. We know the ones that make the most drama get voted for trials and are more likely to win. A bit too try hard i thought.

Reactions: 5
Du know when she was doing that task with nadine and all the squealing she did I just thought oh this ones out to get a lot of air time. We know the ones that make the most drama get voted for trials and are more likely to win. A bit too try hard i thought.
100%, she sold a story about her time in big brother with Jade Goody before going in 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So glad the talentless Moffatt and Swash have gone from Extra Camp.
Thomas is a numptie just like Swash, but at least he's better looking. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Adele was in big brother in 2002 and she was NOT popular!
OMG! So she was!!! I don’t like her, she didn’t come across as very genuine, likeable, something I can’t put my finger on...

I didn’t watch it last year & didn’t intend to watch this year but Caitlyn Jenner has pulled me in & I've just watched it on catch-up! She’s either gonna be fearless bloody brilliant & win it or as the trials roll in & the food gets scarce, the Diva will come out & she’ll blow it! Can’t wait to see...

This is the first time I’ve ever watched this, and it’s because of Caitlyn Jenner.

Reactions: 1
Never knew much about Caitlyn Jenner before Im a Celeb except she was part of the Kardashians. Im absolutely loving her so far though!

Reactions: 3
I think Jossa will start an argument soon. With how vexed she was getting about a few things already (the guys getting attention for using her idea) - I found her quite lazy and unfit in the dingo dollar challenge, she was only standing, HOW was she out of breath?! And then not even to ask her partner what he thinks they should get, she just decided crisps straight up. You could tell the guy was a bit taken aback. But I could be reading too much into that. Don't like Adele and really don't understand her bloody luxury item, was it meant to be funny? She should've traded it for someone elses.

Reactions: 15
I think Jossa will start an argument soon. With how vexed she was getting about a few things already (the guys getting attention for using her idea) - I found her quite lazy and unfit in the dingo dollar challenge, she was only standing, HOW was she out of breath?! And then not even to ask her partner what he thinks they should get, she just decided crisps straight up. You could tell the guy was a bit taken aback. But I could be reading too much into that. Don't like Adele and really don't understand her bloody luxury item, was it meant to be funny? She should've traded it for someone elses.
Haha I literally had all of these thoughts watching the show!!!

I think adele's luxury item was her fame hungry way of getting support/attention from loose women. She knows they will definitely talk about her now after that.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think adele's luxury item was her fame hungry way of getting support/attention from loose women. She knows they will definitely talk about her now after that.
the thing is i dont even think Jane does much Loose Women anymore with all her cruise and holiday shows on channel 5, she'd have more chance of a current regular like Stacey

Reactions: 4
Roman seems like a really nice lad. It was lovely hearing about his God Father George Michael buying him the best Christmas presents and how his Dad is his idol
I'm finding Kate quite irritating and she was too busy screeching to pay attention to where she was throwing the balls in the trial, which was so annoying.
I hope Caitlyn doesn't walk, as at the moment she's my fave in there and imo she's coming across really well.

Reactions: 18
Adele is annoying.
I quite like Kate.
Caitlyn is great. Such a good team player. Excited to see how she progresses.
Like Roman. Seems sweet.
Nadine is funny and I like her so far.
Ian Wright seems good. Didn't know of him prior.
Andrew seems lovely. I felt bad for him during the fear challenge.
Quite like James.
Jossa seems like she won't last. Loved when Caitlyn was cheering her on. Caitlyn seems to be quite empathetic.
Myles I don't have an opinion on yet.

Reactions: 8