I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josa doing a great oscar winning performance about being scared of spiders then does the trial no problem, not falling for her act:ROFLMAO: I think she was irritating James.
I am a genuine arachnaphobe and NO WAY would I have been able to do Josa's task, so yes I think there is some kind of fakery going on

Reactions: 6
Mr Wright getting narky tonight but I agree with him that it is annoying when someone keeps going on at you about eating more. I wonder how the newbies will fit in.

Mr Wright getting narky tonight but I agree with him that it is annoying when someone keeps going on at you about eating more. I wonder how the newbies will fit in.
In fairness Andrew shouldn't have said "the drama" - but I have a feeling himpushing the food at Ian was a result of Ian complaining a lot about being hungry 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise that was Big Brother Adele! Or Adelly as Jade Goody kept thinking she was called.
Good grief radio one Adele is big brother Adele 😮

Caitlin knows exactly what the game is about (not a bad thing) and loved that she said they'll all dead to her once the show ends 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think they are all being a bit too nice to each other! They need to start arguing soon or else it will be boring. I think Adele, Jossa, Ian and the rugby player will be the ones to argue. I think the rest are too career driven to put a foot wrong. I don't really like any of them yet.. they all seem a bit meh and average
I disagree about the arguing - last year there wasn't really any conflict at all they all got along really nicely and it was my favourite year! But the characters in there were so good so I don't think this year will top it. If I want to watch people arguing all the time that's what Real Housewives is for haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I disagree about the arguing - last year there wasn't really any conflict at all they all got along really nicely and it was my favourite year! But the characters in there were so good so I don't think this year will top it. If I want to watch people arguing all the time that's what Real Housewives is for haha
God, I can’t wait for RHOC to come back. I love the cat fights 😂

I find Adele really annoying!

Reactions: 2
If she thinks roman asking about that Jane McDonald picture is odd wait until she sees the twitter reaction to it. It’s odd, surely she can see that.

ian Wright will blow before too long and can see that in Jacqueline too.

Andy whymatt will be good fun I think
and I think Caitlyn will EASILY win as long as she doesn’t end up walking (sadly think there’s a strong possibility off it)
Caitlyn also last until the end on the American version of the show so will know what she’s doing

Reactions: 3
Nadine and Jacqueline really annoyed me today. Whats the point of going to the jungle if you're not going to get stuck in and at least bloody ATTEMPT anything? Its not like this is a hard trial. Just go and at the jailhouse lol. Fair dos, Nadine did do the Dingy Dollar but it wasn't exactly hard was it?

Reactions: 7
Karma hit tonight though, she will go there after the trial anyway 🤣🤣 can’t stand her. Finding her false and such a diva.
She's surprised me tbh. I thought she'd go in there and have this amazing personality to highlight her husbands trashy behavior. He is still a massive loser but shes not done herself any favors yet.

just heard, shes now doing the trial with Miles. gawd.

• Haha
She's surprised me tbh. I thought she'd go in there and have this amazing personality to highlight her husbands trashy behavior. He is still a massive loser but shes not done herself any favors yet.

Why with miles I thought it was a single task? She’s going to be first out

Why with miles I thought it was a single task? She’s going to be first out
I'm sure Ant and Dec said 2 people for task. One chosen by public which was Jacquelin then the one chosen by public had to pick someone to do it with them. But they only announced jacquelin and didn't ask her to pick anyone unless I missed something? Then the 2 that do the task are automatically ment to go to the jail house. I'm sure that's what ant and Dec said

Reactions: 9

I agree, thought she was going to show everybody why her husband should be ashamed for treating her like dirt. But tbh I kinda feel sorry for him having to put up with her

Reactions: 4
Adele trying to fit in by doing the Girl's Aloud routine made me cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Public chose Jacqueline and Jacqueline can choose a person of her choice for the trial - Not too sure why she would choose Miles? James really wants to get out and do one. James has really grown on me tbd, thought he would be a meathead but he's so real

Reactions: 10
Public chose Jacqueline and Jacqueline can choose a person of her choice for the trial - Not too sure why she would choose Miles? James really wants to get out and do one. James has really grown on me tbd, thought he would be a meathead but he's so real
Didn’t she say to Ian she would have felt better if he was doing it with her or something? So why not choose Ian?
Wonder if she’s going to try and start a ‘thing’ with miles. Really not liking her at all. Even when she didn’t put her name in the hat she then tried to talk kate out of doing it when she got chose too

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say to Ian she would have felt better if he was doing it with her or something? So why not choose Ian?
Wonder if she’s going to try and start a ‘thing’ with miles. Really not liking her at all. Even when she didn’t put her name in the hat she then tried to talk kate out of doing it when she got chose too
I think she said that bc she thought they would both go do it so she said "I would've felt better if it was the two of us" kind of thing. Yeah I think she might try to get a jungle romance out of it. Miles is so innocent, I hope he doesnt fall for it.

YES. That annoyed me. Kate is too nice, she needs to just stand her ground instead of just agreeing with whatever someone says. If you put your name in, do it. Don't change your mind bc now you're chosen or someone is telling you, you don't have to do it. You shouldn't have put your name in if you didn't wanna do it. It was silly. I see this years camp mates bickering a lot.

Reactions: 2
Ian wright and jossa ( don't even know why she's in their I never seen her in my life ) annoy me . I actually liked Ian and only a few days in I'm rolling my eyes at him

Did anyone else notice how long Nadine's fingers looked doing the promise routine 🧐🤞 lol