I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
glad Cliff was safe after James seemed to let him down - so much for his team player nonsense

Reactions: 7
The way Caitlyn said "cliff will have a chance of leaving" made me think cliff must want to go?

Reactions: 2
SPOILER: Gutted Nadine was in the bottom 2! Wtf! Shes lovely. Not bothered Adele has gone although I did like that she smashed the challenges even when the big men didn't

Reactions: 7
James' horrible behaviour there ironically saved Cliff. I think James probably would've lost against Myles anyway as he was doing so well - but he of course said to Caitlin that he threw it - 'yes yes I did that on purpose'.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The way Caitlyn said "cliff will have a chance of leaving" made me think cliff must want to go?
I think he's struggling quite a bit but no one seems to make it easier for him unless we aren't seeing those times. He's exempt from literally all the challenges anyway. And Caitlyn mentioned all he does is sleep last night.

Reactions: 3
Ugh, James is so far up his own arse I'm surprised he has time to lick anybody else's. Can't stand the bloke he is so annoying. Also would love Andrew to go, moany McMoan face.
Strangely I really like Ian which seems to be an unpopular opinion.

Reactions: 4
Ugh, James is so far up his own arse I'm surprised he has time to lick anybody else's. Can't stand the bloke he is so annoying. Also would love Andrew to go, moany McMoan face.
Strangely I really like Ian which seems to be an unpopular opinion.
I like Ian, I believe he is having his strings pulled by James. I hope James gets voted off before Ian and then we may see a different side to him.

I cannot stand James, im guessing he used to be a union player as all the league lads i know are very down to earth warm people who'd get along with anyone, James seems to thing he his royalty his ego is bigger than entire Oz bush
Def a “yawnion” guy..... 😴😴
League players are great guys. Not bias at all 😉

Oh god i was getting confused thinking who is Andrew as I thought i was on the strictly thread🙄

Yeah i agree.

I think the voting was unfair I.e. the app not working. Not the biggest fan of Adele, but not sure she should have gone under the circumstances.

I think the voting was unfair I.e. the app not working. Not the biggest fan of Adele, but not sure she should have gone under the circumstances.
She’s been the bookies favourite to be eliminated first since the series started 🤷🏼‍♀️

James is so uptight, i can just imagine if him and Chloe have kids he would be getting frustrated when the baby is not walking by 6 months, her certainly is the type to be a really pushy parent

Reactions: 6
James is a pain in the arse. He is such a control freak, what’s the point in being so mad at people having a discussion to pass some time.

Reactions: 14
‘I’m too intelligent and switched on for this’
What an absolute bellend!
I bloody hope James goes out next. And that a transport delay means no one is waiting on the other end of the bridge 😛

Reactions: 10