I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m too intelligent and switched on for this’
What an absolute bellend!
I bloody hope James goes out next. And that a transport delay means no one is waiting on the other end of the bridge 😛
He really needs to go and is really tit stirring. I hate his attitude towards the others and the fact they all feel the need to apologise to him!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well ,after living with a narcissist ,i`m convinced james is showing very clear signs of being one.what IS his problem (aside from his ego that is?) ,they all did a show of hands ,and voted ,then he lost the plot and demanded they just "get o and vote"!!Arghhhhhhhh! Please get him out of that jungle ,asap!!

Reactions: 5
He’s so intelligent he can’t even speak. Unplode? Think you mean implode there mate. 🙄

Reactions: 9
James is doing my head in. He absolutely hates not being in charge. He can be glad he's in there with a bunch of nice people because I'm the type of person who would start pissing him off on purpose. Can't stand hom being so pompous and self important. Mate you are just a roid rage filled ex rugby player and you weren't even that good a player

He’s bleeping infuriating. Such a control freak with a stinking attitude. Everything is said with aggression or in a patronising tone. Ughhhhhh.

Reactions: 8
He’s bleeping infuriating. Such a control freak with a stinking attitude. Everything is said with aggression or in a patronising tone. Ughhhhhh.
Agreed! Aren`t Chloe`s parents down under? Bet they`ve not seen this side to their son in law before.Seriously cringing watching him on screen now.

Reactions: 3
Imagine Christmas dinner at the Madelys. Poor Chloe stuck between Richard and James. Richard's maybe not as aggressive but they are definitely just as arrogant as each other.

Reactions: 6

Yel

I'm glad they let the ladies have first pick for the ice pops 🤣 #equality #2019

Reactions: 1
Imagine Christmas dinner at the Madelys. Poor Chloe stuck between Richard and James. Richard's maybe not as aggressive but they are definitely just as arrogant as each other.
Wait, James is married to Chloe Madely? How did I not know this, I didn't even know she was married 🤣
Agree with you all, James is coming across a total knob. I hope he's next to go.
Really liking Caitlyn, Nadine and Andy.

James is an absolute wank stain.

The thing that stuck out for me, more than anything else that he did on last night's show, was when he was talking about everyone wanting "their time to shine" when picking who was doing the trial. James is so thirsty for more air time.

What an absolute knobhead.

• Haha
He didn’t like it last night when they won the dingo dollars, he picked the wrong answer. Kate is right to say let’s take our time....In past years they talk about it first.
He said 1 night it was nice to know these people. It’s like he sees them as people below him.

Reactions: 3
"I'm too intelligent" then 4 seconds later "unplode"

I've not really been a fan of Andrew but he went up in my estimation for pointing that out and not being intimidated by James. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, James is married to Chloe Madely? How did I not know this, I didn't even know she was married 🤣
Agree with you all, James is coming across a total knob. I hope he's next to go.
Really liking Caitlyn, Nadine and Andy.
I didn't know this either but it makes a lot of sense because I've always found Richard to be a huge dick, too. Some girls marry their fathers. If you know what I mean.

I didn't know this either but it makes a lot of sense because I've always found Richard to be a huge dick, too. Some girls marry their fathers. If you know what I mean.
That seems exactly the case here 🤢

Reactions: 2
James is an absolute wank stain.

The thing that stuck out for me, more than anything else that he did on last night's show, was when he was talking about everyone wanting "their time to shine" when picking who was doing the trial. James is so thirsty for more air time.

What an absolute knobhead.
I know right, talking about wanting their "time to shine". James is the biggest spotlight hog of them all. I'm going to love it when he comes out of this and realises how despised he is and how bad he made himself look.

Apparantly he wants to go into acting on the back of this, the only gigs he'll get is in panto :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
What a life, never being able to do or voice a different opinion from James as everything has to be done his way and exactly how he likes it done, 😤

• Sad

Yel

I kinda want James to stay, the longer he's in the more he can't hide his unpleasant true self.

He was even belittling the ranger that came on humming during the cinema movie pun thing "that was his big moment"

Something was said to him and he said “I know, I’m on it” but I’m not sure what was said. I’m guessing he purposely lost, because when he did his own round he said “I’m not as slow as Cliff”. The man is a total twit and should be up vote off. He is a control freak and thinks he is better than anyone in the camp. If I was his wife watching, I would also be pissed of with the way he talks to Nadine, I like Nadine, but James is a slime ball.
He said something like ‘ I could’ve easily done that in two seconds’ or something along those lines

• Angry
Reactions: 2