I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit though I’m glad there’s been some friction in the camp to give us something to talk about. This hasn’t been the best year. Last year was all peace and harmony and it was great because of the personalities that were in there.

I love Andy, he comes across really likeable, much like his character on Corrie. I’m glad he’s deputy. Didn’t like the way James said “the power of Coronation Street” like Andy didn’t earn being deputy by simply being a nice person. I hope Caitlyn continues to shuffle things up a bit as leader. She seemed wise to James’ power trip when she said she was enjoying having the power so far.

I don’t think it would’ve mattered what chore Ian had been given, he still would’ve moaned. I get they are not used to living such basic, menial lifestyles but that’s the point. It’s only a few weeks, suck it up buttercup. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Andy/Kirky is such a nice man. Doesn't appear to have a mean bone in his body.
James and Ian are getting on my nerves. James pokes his nose in everywhere, being the peacemaker (badly) and giving his inspirational sound bites. Telling Andrew to avoid Ian, but just really placating Ian saying 'I've spoken to Andrew'.
Also saying to Andrew that Ian needed a bit of a bye-ball as he'd done the challenge that morning, but when Andrew wanted a nap after doing his challenge that was dismissed by them both as him not being a TeAm PlaYer.
Agree with this. James wants to be the nice guy but was basically telling Ian he was on his side. When he should have told Ian to stop being a dick.

saying Ian needed a bye because he did the challenge that morning yet Ian went mad at Andrew for wanting a nap after his challenge. Ian is doing himself no favours

for me Andy and Caitlyn are favourites by a mile, both get stuck in, don’t moan and seem like nice people. Nadine is coming across well too. The rest I’m not really bothered about.

Reactions: 11
Agree with this. James wants to be the nice guy but was basically telling Ian he was on his side. When he should have told Ian to stop being a dick.

saying Ian needed a bye because he did the challenge that morning yet Ian went mad at Andrew for wanting a nap after his challenge. Ian is doing himself no favours

for me Andy and Caitlyn are favourites by a mile, both get stuck in, don’t moan and seem like nice people. Nadine is coming across well too. The rest I’m not really bothered about.
Yeah, and not forgetting that Andrew did his trial alone and managed more stars. I imagine Ian would be a nightmare to live with, total grump used to his own way.

Andy and Caitlyn definitely favourites. I do like Kate, but feel she backs down too much just for the sake of peace in the camp. A few time’s she’s tried to stick up for whoever was getting flack but kept getting put in her place. Nadine and Andy were funny doing the dingo dollar challenge. The rest, I feel very “meh” about.

Reactions: 7
My cousin in his early 20s has a mild learning disability and is on the autistic spectrum. He reminds me of Ian in soooo many ways.

When do we get to vote someone off?

Ive downloaded the app all ready to vote James. That sly dig at Andy that he won the deputy vote due to corrie pissed me off. He's trying to be this lovley team captain and failing miserably, hopefully he has no clue what a bad job he's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ive downloaded the app all ready to vote James. That sly dig at Andy that he won the deputy vote due to corrie pissed me off. He's trying to be this lovley team captain and failing miserably, hopefully he has no clue what a bad job he's doing.
Either James or Ian should go.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

And did you see on Extra Camp Dec said they asked James why they thought he'd been picked for the trial (wasn't shown on main programme) and he said he shouldn't have had a go at someone from Corrie - I presume him telling Andy to stop talking about food. How delusional can you get? Plus he shouldn't be telling anyone to shut up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
James is rather arrogant and superior, a product of the English Public school system, he thinks that the likes of Andy are oiks old boy

Reactions: 10
They seem to be getting loads of treats and food this year?!
Feel like morale is low this year and they're not gelling well as a group. Its actually the worst cast in a long time, theres not one comedian in the bunch.

Im likeing James less and less as the days go on. He had another dig at the lovely Andy tonight about the meal he won.. I think he is that used to being in charge and being the big man that he doesn't realise that they are all equal now, hes not the team captain its just a game.

James is rather arrogant and superior, a product of the English Public school system, he thinks that the likes of Andy are oiks old boy
100%this

Reactions: 9
Im likeing James less and less as the days go on. He had another dig at the lovely Andy tonight about the meal he won.. I think he is that used to being in charge and being the big man that he doesn't realise that they are all equal now, hes not the team captain its just a game.

100%this
He proper fancies himself as the bleeping don of the group. I was over it so quick.

The whole women first thing pisses me off.

Nadine has really grown on me and i really like Caitlyn.

James can boil his head; power of corrie my arse; Nope, its because you are a bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot stand James, im guessing he used to be a union player as all the league lads i know are very down to earth warm people who'd get along with anyone, James seems to thing he his royalty his ego is bigger than entire Oz bush

• Heart
What did James say when he played for Cliff? What was said? Did he purposefully LOSE?

Reactions: 2
What did James say when he played for Cliff? What was said? Did he purposefully LOSE?
Something was said to him and he said “I know, I’m on it” but I’m not sure what was said. I’m guessing he purposely lost, because when he did his own round he said “I’m not as slow as Cliff”. The man is a total twit and should be up vote off. He is a control freak and thinks he is better than anyone in the camp. If I was his wife watching, I would also be pissed of with the way he talks to Nadine, I like Nadine, but James is a slime ball.

Something was said to him and he said “I know, I’m on it” but I’m not sure what was said. I’m guessing he purposely lost, because when he did his own round he said “I’m not as slow as Cliff”. The man is a total twit and should be up vote off. He is a control freak and thinks he is better than anyone in the camp. If I was his wife watching, I would also be pissed of with the way he talks to Nadine, I like Nadine, but James is a slime ball.
I can’t believe he lost on purpose on behalf of Cliff. Also I don’t really understand the rules and how someone can play for you because surely they won’t try to win for you...

And now he’s won immunity...great.....

Either James or Ian should go.
Annnnnd they both won immunity so cannot he voted off.... fab! 😑

Reactions: 3
Love nadine! I met her back in 2006 at a book signing and she was so lovely, Kimberly didn’t even crack a smile whist nadine was so friendly!! I’m glad she’s coming across great as I do think she’s genuinely a nice person!!!

Love Andy!!!

Adele and Kate are getting on my nerves!!!

Love nadine! I met her back in 2006 at a book signing and she was so lovely, Kimberly didn’t even crack a smile whist nadine was so friendly!! I’m glad she’s coming across great as I do think she’s genuinely a nice person!!!

Love Andy!!!

Adele and Kate are getting on my nerves!!! And jac always looks miserable! Can’t stand her